Sign in to follow this  
jblack9

Mod Errors - Can't figure out which mod

Hi all,

I've gone over this again, and I can't find whats giving me these error messages, please help.

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/Cursor.iconTakeBackpack'.

and in the editor

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgSkeletonParameters

these are the mods I'm using

@cba;@ace;@acex;@jsrs-e;@jsrs-v;@jsrs-vw;@jsrs-w;@acex_ru;@acex_usnavy;@zeu_ai;@gl4;@warfx_particles_beta_1.41;@jtd;@aaw_oa;@bwmod;@duala;@ax;

Please Help Thank You

Mod configs are not compatable with each other? One overwrites the other which makes some features not available.

Or?

Is that the problem, conflicting configs?

I thought the problem was I was missing things from a config?

Just installed OA/combines ops and get the same error when running the latest beta. The icon.TakeBackpack is missing thing....

Otherwise, pretty slick! :)

Edited by TRexian

To find the the cause of the error, Start the game with no mods running, See if the error kicks up, Then add one mod at a time to see when you get the error, If you just installed OA but had ace for A2 then you're copy of ace might not be compatible, Id recommend updating ace before doing the timely task of finding which mod causes the error

Hi all,

I've gone over this again, and I can't find whats giving me these error messages, please help.

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/Cursor.iconTakeBackpack'.

and in the editor

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgSkeletonParameters

these are the mods I'm using

@cba;@ace;@acex;@jsrs-e;@jsrs-v;@jsrs-vw;@jsrs-w;@acex_ru;@acex_usnavy;@zeu_ai;@gl4;@warfx_particles_beta_1.41;@jtd;@aaw_oa;@bwmod;@duala;@ax;

Please Help Thank You

You need to load the beta folder too.

-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@cba;@ace;@acex;@jsrs-e;@jsrs-v;@jsrs-vw;@jsrs-w;@acex_ru;@acex_usnavy;@zeu_ai;@gl4;@warfx_particles_beta_1.41;@jtd;@aaw_oa;@bwmod;@duala;@ax; 

Also make sure you are starting your game with the .exe from the "Beta" folder. ;)