Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies Part III

What do you mean with screens between the missions? the loadingscreens?

Well when the missions load it goes to the usual takistan desert loading screen, I think a conspiracies themed loading screen would add to the overall feel, but its your mod so you should decide what you think works best.

well nice idea I see the chernarus screen because i dont have operation arrowhead! :D Good idea will follow that opinion...

the missions end very suddenly though, maybe a slow fade would be better? and maybe a few suitable screens in between the missions!:)

Yeah, for a slow fade just use something like this:

10 fadeSound 0;
titleCut ["","Black Out",10];
sleep 11;
theout = true;

All you would need is to put theout as condition for your end trigger ! :)

Try to come to chapter 02 or 03... maybe you change your opinion a bit... I noticed the first 3 missions have not that atmosphere the following have...

Campaign finished. My opinion didn't changed. You are using basics from OFP, but ARMA missions needs more. Adding only few triggers is really bad. You need better mission design. But it's only on you, what you gonna do.

Edited by Rsa Viper

Hey kyfohatl where do you live in the UK?.

Nope, I live in down under (AUS).

Why you are trying talk in that stupid accent?

Why the hell do you think he is talking in that accent? Obviously English is not his first language.

So you didn't like his accent... how does that give you the right to bloody insult him? Besides, you are not paying for this, so you don't have any right to be worked up.

I don't think sled has any problem with constructive critisism, but this is not constructive critisism. If you didn't like his accent, and thought it ruins the game's atmosphere or whatever, then instead of your rude comment, maybe you could've said:

Please consider working on the voice acting. At it current state it ruins the game's atmoshpere/mood/etc.

or if you think you're own accent is so good, maybe:

Hey, how about I help you with the voice acting...

The whole thing doesn't take place in England/USA anyway. So it wouldn't make sense if all of the characters had a perfect English accent.

@ Sled88: Sorry about this man, but I honestly don't think he should get away with insulting you like that. Though I know you're too much of a man to get yourself worked up about petty things like this judging from your constrcutive response.

Edited by kyfohatl

So Sled can talk in German and it will shows english subtitles. Like somekind of German film about Chernobyl :). Sled, if you do a patch, wich will fix bugs and weird things in campaign, then you will see more positive criticism from me ;).

So Sled can talk in German and it will shows english subtitles. Like somekind of German film about Chernobyl :). Sled, if you do a patch, wich will fix bugs and weird things in campaign, then you will see more positive criticism from me ;).

Actually... that's not a bad idea. Though I would prefere not to have to read subtitles all the time. My idea is to rename the ingame land to Gernobyl and assume it takes place in germany... so it would make sense if the narrator had a German accent (just kidding! I know sled has already rejected the idea :p. I think the voice acting is fine).

I got stuck in the campaign in the part of..

Story says..i must go to Pripjat..and to accomplish

that,i have to find a research facility name "JUPITER".

I continue through the valley-and at the end of valley there

is a complex (with wood piles) guarded by soldiers.

I kill them all but..i cant find the entrance to "underground"-or if there was

a trigger to finish the mission-isn't work :////

I use the 0.95 version so far (maybe there was a bug there before the final v1.0?)

As i m writing this post..i DL'ing the V1.0 to try :/

EDITED LATER..

------------------

BS ..i DL'ed the so called v1.0-but the campaign is still 0.95

Anyways i still got the above (in Spoiler) problem.

Any help with my problem-and/or status update about the patch -it would

be appreciated :)

Edited by GiorgyGR

You have to go on through the vally... Your marker should show you the position of the trigger! In the east of the camp, follow the street!

Patch is still in work..

Unfortunately Sled..it seems trigger doesn't work properly for me.

(I eventually played the mission in "regular" mode-so i can see the mission's waypoint but..) -

Plz See Spoiler..

..waypoint 'stays' before the exit of valley-after i have killed the 5-6 enemy

soldiers that guarding the exit.

(you know..the point with a UAZ and a Truck stacked in a pile of wood.)

I wanted to report you something else tho.

1) .The 5-6 bloodsuckers are coming as "group" at the exit of mine.

Is THAT supposed to happen?

2).Something else is..in some points it is essential to provide us "Heal".

I stay "injured" from 1st mission and now i m at 3 (still injured)!!!

(maybe a "heal" script needed??)

3). When i shoot the Bloodsuckers "herd" i got messages such as:"YOU FIRE ON FRIENDLY UNITS!!" ..but the Bloodsuckers aren't friendly AT ALL !! :DD

ok..i humbly made those "observations" from my "trip" until now.

I really hope the issues would be fixed in your upcoming patch..

(and i hope this would not take long!..) ;)

Edited by GiorgyGR

It should work, cuz some people already finished the campaign. If you cannot find the trigger use "endmission" cheat. Hold "SHIFT"+"ALT"+"-", then type "endmission". The mission should end then. :)