thumbnail.png

Author:

John Binkowski

Version:

v1.1 (beta)

Required Addons:

None.

Mission Description:

As a CDF officer, lead a reprisal operation of a terrorist rebel force. Basically, it's the classic OFP mission Revenge in ArmAII, except now you're playing as the CDF instead of the Soviets ;). I have yet to add the intro, this will come in a later final release.

Features:

Radio sounds from Operation Flashpoint.

Music from Operation Flashpoint.

Intro which semi-resembles that of the classic Flashpoint mission.

Known Bugs:

None.

Change Log:

v1.1 - Added intro, fixed gear selection, and fixed minor detail in briefing.

v1.0 - Initial public beta release.

Download:

Revenge!

Edited by Binkowski

I just played the mission. It is a fun and quick mission. Nothing like a little combat. Here is some combat footage i took while playing your mission.

DsvA28UOrvs

linky fixed ;)

Saw this one on OFPEC, binko, will give it a go soon :)

hai bink i will trie this mishun but i dount xp-ekt much due to the lakk of M203 LAUNCH's ingame. you probs start the player off 400 imperial feat in the air lol i dunno

hai bink i will trie this mishun but i dount xp-ekt much due to the lakk of M203 LAUNCH's ingame. you probs start the player off 400 imperial feat in the air lol i dunno

What language is this???? Do you think its cute and adorable to write in a forum using unintelligible (sorry for the big word, I know its hard for you to understand) crap like this?

rofl hi, k so, my next mission will be a pmc mission. but you'll have to pay for it, and you will be playing as a pmc team. and when you play as them, there will be a fight between two of your members, then, two gunshots and a cut to black. it sounds perfect to me.

:rolleyes:

What language is this???? Do you think its cute and adorable to write in a forum using unintelligible (sorry for the big word, I know its hard for you to understand) crap like this?

get fahmealyarr widdah commy unity ewe arr bah shiing bee four you make yorrself luk foo lishous.

ooopps too late ! :D

Edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-

Thx for this campaign - will try and give some feedback.