Sign in to follow this  
edc

Resistance

Why doesnt't BIS realese all the stuff that will be in Resistance?? I know they said now that there will be pistols in it. Most other companies say most of the stuff that will be in it, why don't they?

Because then, when the game will finally be released, we will go like: "Oh...look, there's that weapon they said they were going to put in and of which we saw those millions of screenshots...nice..." and if we don't know what will be in it and we open the box and install the game we will be like: "WOW!!! H*OLY SHIT! THEY INCLUDED <insert favorite unit/weapon here>!!!!THIS IS GREEEAAAATTT!!!!" Catch my drift? smile.gif

mhhh, most pc magazines will give away any information in advance anyways.... sad.gif

It keeps you interested when more information is revealed every now and then, not all at a time.

heh moderators should promote Kegetys to OFP God from OFP Guru biggrin.gif.

I see your point  but I still wouldn't mind knowing though.

And about the pistol, I would rather have seen a mortar.  mad.gif   But since it's going to be about more or less civilians a pistol would make more since.  Imagine taking a mortar out to target practice. biggrin.gif

and so people don't bitch like they did with mohaa and get the constant "WHERE IS THE FLAMETHOWER??" threads