Sign in to follow this  
Rajin Cajun

One Week Later

Having finished up BAF (Which was amazing by the way.) I decided to play back through HR only to run into a game stopping bug. Basically everything goes smooth until we get on the Osprey where it then ends the mission and only gives me the option to restart or end....yeah I never had this bug before and I am unsure of how to resolve it.

I don't know how this happened for you but it happened on the second Crimson Lance mission for me, it would be nice if someone could tell us what is going wrong. (by the way I finished every objective in the mission, bar none)

I don't know how this happened for you but it happened on the second Crimson Lance mission for me, it would be nice if someone could tell us what is going wrong. (by the way I finished every objective in the mission, bar none)

It is highly aggravating. I don't get why it is doing this and I have never encountered it before so I am at a loss to how to fix the problem.

Ok I decided too to play HR again and ran into the very same bug. I just restarted the mission and everything was fine ;)

I'm still stuck in the loop. Even after choosing restart, I'll complete the bike race but have the same two choices....end or restart. End takes me to the beginning of one week later as well.

I've even tried to replay the mission before it to help out with the bug, but it doesn't seem to matter.

Now I never successfully capture the bad guys in the mission prior to one week either....not sure if that affects One Week later...

Any ideas?

Hi.

I have exactly the same problem.

I also replayed the last mission(with different result) but still no...

The game just offers "revert" or "end mission". Both of these end up in same situation.

PS: just played GOTY Operation Flashpoint totally through(5th time) and continued to ARMA2. This bug stopped my nice killing streak for this christmas...

I hope somebody can help with this.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 10:36 PM ----------

Hi once more.

Obviously there is something wrong with the game. To my surprise it just let me go on after 7-8 times of denial...

Well that works for me anyhow.

I don't know if it's the same problem as me but in this mission the Osprey kills some units from the other team while it takes off. I have to shot the legs of the other team to force them to crawl then the Osprey can take off without killing them...

I just had the exact same problem and went onto google only to find this post. Any ideas on a fix anyone?

I don't know if it's the same problem as me but in this mission the Osprey kills some units from the other team while it takes off. I have to shot the legs of the other team to force them to crawl then the Osprey can take off without killing them...

Yup, that's the solution.

Did the same, worked for me and others. Kinda funny what Arma2 bugs make you do.

I found running into the nose of the Osprey with the bike and offsetting it a bit helped too.

I just had the exact same problem and went onto google only to find this post. Any ideas on a fix anyone?

If you really want a fix and not just workaround. You have it if you install 1.58.78473 RC patch which is the first one where it is fixed. If you do not want to go to RC, you can wait 1.59 full patch where it will be also present.

BTW. There was already another discussion about this issue on the first page of this OFFICIAL MISSIONS subforum.

So no real reason to bump this one up, but nice trick of ramming Osprey nose with the bike Shatteredciv. I would have chose that non-violent and creative workaround too if I would have ever ran into this bug, but fortunately it was created after I completed that mission and is already fixed before I complete it next time. :)

I just popped over here to see if I could find an answer to this bug. Bumping the Osprey with the bike sorted it out for me.

Thanks