Sign in to follow this  
JuggernautOfWar

Operation Arrowhead Evolution or Domination

Are there any evolution or domination missions for Operation Arrowhead, and preferably ACE2 as well? Another stupid question; what exactly is Domination? It sounds very similar to Evolution (what I'm used to from ArmA1)

Thanks a bunch. :confused::rolleyes:

I could give you an address where you can get some domination.... it does cost a bit though

*Chuckle*

First time I've ever been accused of trolling on here. C'mon guys, we have a respectable community here. Help me out please. I haven't played MP since ArmA 1 and all I'm familiar with is Evo/CTI/Warfare.

First time I've ever been accused of trolling on here. C'mon guys, we have a respectable community here. Help me out please. I haven't played MP since ArmA 1 and all I'm familiar with is Evo/CTI/Warfare.

You had to be trolling... just had to be. :confused: Because just two posts below this one were active posts about both Domination and Evolution...

You didn't need to search nor did you need to click through multiple pages of posts. All you had to do was glance at the top four threads to find your answer. I just can't understand how you didn't see those posts. :) There's four posts about those mods on the front page right now.

One thing that might come in handy for understanding how Domination is played is this Domination Tactics Guide. Actually, taking a quick glance at it it's more of a "How KH plays Domi" guide. Bleh. Someone had a great post explaining the mod, but I can't seem to find it right how.

Update: Found the link, oh look, it was me!

Edited by kylania

Thanks for the very informative reply. So Domination is basically like Evo but with more of an emphasis on "anybody can do well" rather than Evos "high scoring players will continue to score higher because they unlock more"?

I was more than anything just looking for a mission that uses ACE2 in Operation Arrowhead, whether it be Evo or Domi. Are there any? The threads I've looked in appear to be ArmA II/ACE2, or Operation Arrowhead/Vanilla. I can't find any OA/ACE2. Thanks again.

How many times people got stuck in their own lazy-mode?

How many times do people talk instead of trying things out?

No risk no fun! :)

I'm more than willing to try Domi out but it says it can't run without being on a dedicated server.

I was more than anything just looking for a mission that uses ACE2 in Operation Arrowhead, whether it be Evo or Domi. Are there any? The threads I've looked in appear to be ArmA II/ACE2, or Operation Arrowhead/Vanilla. I can't find any OA/ACE2. Thanks again.

I'd still like a response to that though.

Best way to get the ACE version of Domi is to just join a server running the ACE version of Domi.

If you filter servers for "15" you should find the 15th MEU ACE Domi server. Simply connect to it, thereby downloading the file to your MPMissionsCache. You can then move it to your MPMissions folder and run it locally from there. Don't believe it needs to be on dedicated to run.