Sign in to follow this  
dak

Broneschit "Vant-LM"

Good Work Man with the Black ops it is loking verry cool :459:

But if we had the SUV with flashlights how in "Flash Point" (the tv series not the Game)

that woud be very very cool

:dancehead:

there will soon come out a SWAT Troop Carrier from the Law Enforcment Mod.

it gonna take a while but its already on the "Future Plans" list.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12196

Hi.

I really like this nice addon, but i found a little bug.

When one shield get destroyed and when it isn't bulletproof anymore, all shields in a game are destroyed too. :(

Just curious...why the red dot?

That is all psychological effect:

-Red is the color of blood, it's a color many vision-using animals dread. Red stands for pain, it stands for danger ahead. Humans do use sight over smell, but take an example on a bull raged by a red cloth.

-Also bright colors attract people's attention, sitting there on purpose as it makes the shield and it's bearer appear further away, and harder to make out due to the brightness of the red dot masking the true distance of it's actual position to target.

Why do you think a raging bull is targeting the red cloth most of the times? It wants to eliminate danger posed to itself.

Humans and animals are all the same, we're all mammals thus we do not differ in the basics of our psyche. Humans use sight over scent, and red means problem to some, and possibility for others.

I hope this might explain things a little bit.

Nice and long but two things:

- Bulls dont see red so it doesnt matter if the cloth is red or white, originally it was white but changed to red the colour of blood later.

- Afaik the red dot is more a psychologic trick to make criminals shoot the red dot because that bright red dot will most likely the point where you aim at in the first second and that point is where the Operator is protected by the shield.

Hmn, never knew bulls didn't see any color..

Now I hope this shield would come in handy for those fashion-fail odd-dressed Killer-Clowns when InGen replaces the bull with a live T-Rex.. Let them fools try fend off some T-Rex drool I'd say! :D Atleast something of their own size as far as their toreador ego goes.

Anyways, good looking shields!