Sign in to follow this  
microlime

Liberation 1941-45 problem

After I got the Mod to load via the shortcut command a Message pops up saying \libmod\lilogo1.paa not found. Then another message pops up and says "cannot find libmod\worlds\intro.wrp". Ive checked each file and they are there so what gives?

more info plz? Where is your directory located?

The errors suggest directory cannot be found.

c:\libmod\ is this the root directory for Libmod - or similar loadpoint?

<c:\ = Loadpoint>

Just take a good look at your directory.

You did not dump all Libmod addons into the operation flashpoint directory?

Look at this link for mod folder setup - examples:

http://forums.bistudio.com/search.php?searchid=1219608

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

oh - I forgot to say. libmod is script intensive - so it's possible if you change directory name from libmod - to libmod_rus - scripts won't execute as the path cannot be found...

I can see the liberation logo load up and then I get the messages but here is

my directory path is= C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\@libmod

here is my shortcuts target line= "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\libmod.exe" -mod=@libmod

About the addons are you sayin I have to dump all the Liberation addons into my normal OFP addons folder?

The link is broken but thanks for your help

Edited by microlime

oh - I forgot to say. libmod is script intensive - so it's possible if you change directory name from libmod - to libmod_rus - scripts won't execute as the path cannot be found...
here is my shortcuts target line= "C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\libmod.exe" -mod=@libmod

here is the error ;)

Libmod creates it's own exe, if you've installed it properly (installers are in russian so you might have put it in the wrong directory) you don't have to add anything to the target properties, just run the libmod.exe.

all right, so read it once again

and then look how your directory is named

my directory path is= C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\@libmod

liberation mod folder cannot be renamed!

Since this topic has been reopended I have an issue that never got answered. In other MODS like WGL you can re-enable the (voice) radio chatter. Is there a way to do this in LIBMOD?

thanks guys i got it to work by renaming the folder to "libmod" and the shortcuts target field. thanks for your help

Hallo, camerades LIBmod-OFP users. MB sombody, wont gaming in MP. Pls comin 2 LIBMOD-AGAT dediserver.

Welkam 2 the HELL......

31073006.jpg

10050374.jpg

83667358.jpg

Hey RED_OCTOBER,

pics are rather big, you should probably check out the forum rules before you posts pics that big,

here is the one you need to know about.

The top two pics are over size if you right click and view.

§15) Do not hotlink images over 100kb (102400 bytes) in size

Do not link images over 100kb using the IMG tags to display an image in your post.

If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb feel free to post the URL instead of hotlinking.

Also this is not the forum to advertise your server, you should prob be in multiplayer section.

Why You posting the same things in two threads :/

Read forum rules Dude....

Ya his other post is here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1774888&postcount=86

I would suggest you pay attention to what your posting and or best to ask someone,

before you get banned, I'm sure its just a misunderstanding on your part RED_OCTOBER.

Read the rules and then post accordingly.

http://forums.bistudio.com/misc.php?do=showrules