Sign in to follow this  
cpl_BOB

Oxygen has been leaked.

There are shitloads of Cakewalk and Cubase plugins (i presume) released by a group that calls itself oxygen. No trace of the OFP oxygen. I would also find it unlikely to spread around like that since it appeals only to a small group of people.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dawdler @ April 30 2002,21:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But I did find an .mp3 called Oxygen Thief made by Placebo.

So did Placebo steal Oxygen?<span id='postcolor'>

Not even a moderator is that stupid tounge.gif

It probably has nothing to do with OFP... Have you checked it out?<span id='postcolor'>

Er, I think he was joking...the band Placebo have a song called Oxygen Thief....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dawdler @ April 30 2002,21:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But I did find an .mp3 called Oxygen Thief made by Placebo.

So did Placebo steal Oxygen?<span id='postcolor'>

Not even a moderator is that stupid tounge.gif

It probably has nothing to do with OFP... Have you checked it out?<span id='postcolor'>

Placebo, is a band from the UK you idiot!

mad.gif

JV44

No mod maker in their right mind would leak Oxygen to the public. I makes no sense. Why would they ever want to lose their 'L33T' status?

Its probably a good thing not to have this leaked. But what is the deal with Oxygen, Kegetys, why are you so sure it hasn't been leaked, does it register online every time you use it or something? Has it got some sort of protection against copying that we don't know of.

Ps. I don't expect you to answer this mate, LOL! wink.gif

I don't know but it could be kinda nice to know what BIS came up with this time to protect their product. I mean look at what they did using FADE they sure as hell should have found an even better idea for their precieus little Oxygen?

Oh yeah and if these Oxygen thingy is we real we should burn the <s>Mother Fucker</s> at stake!! mad.gif

well we know it most likely isnt real i have checked KaZaA for the past few days and havn't found jack.