Sign in to follow this  
xtreemjuicyness

Will my comp play OA? helpplz

got a new computer and wanting to no if it will play Opertation arrowhead.

System specs are:

AMD Phenom II X4 810

Quadcore,

2.61GHz, 2GB of RAM

NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

I think thats all, so should it run well.

coz if its not gonna run good n be all laggy n stuff, its gonna be a waste of my money buying it.

Well thats why im Currently downloading the demo, but thats got another hour till its downloaded. so i need an answer? anyone?

EDIT: woops forgot, its Windows 7. ;)

Edited by xtreemjuicyness

Welcome and read/search the sticky thread: Will my PC Run this? What CPU/GPU to get? What settings? System Specifications. ;)

Hi there,

Yep your system should handle the game well. This game is CPU heavy so your quad will come handy. The VGA should be ok as long as the resolution you play isn't too big.

But do not be surprised the computer what will run the game smooth is in development. ETA is somewhere early 30xx AD. ;)

ok thanks man, demo is nearly done so i'll see how far i can max out the settings. but thanks for the reply, and @NoRailgunner, next time i have a similar question i will be sure to post in that thread. sorry. :D

With that rig you can expect a wonderful <30 FPS in any AI heavy mission. Also grass density and object draw distance will have to be on normal even without AI to have it above 40 FPS in vegetation heavy places.

Edited by ziiip