Sign in to follow this  
kremator

2, get in that HMMVV at 12 O'Clock. ..... An idea!

Hey guys,

After having AI getting into the wrong vehicles for ages, I have a suggestion. Just as when we press the tilde key(~) our troops numbers light up, couldn't we have a system where when you tell someone to mount all the 'local vehicles' to you or the AI have a number on them. This would make life SOOOOO much easier!

Thoughts?

Press space bar, look at car, select "get in car"

It should really read "Get in my vehicle" when you're already sitting in one, or have that as another option. Yeah the "get in car" option is truly horrible. I'm using the complex command 4-2-1 instead (mount >> my vehicle >> anywhere) instead.

It should really read "Get in my vehicle" when you're already sitting in one, or have that as another option. Yeah the "get in car" option is truly horrible. I'm using the complex command 4-2-1 instead (mount >> my vehicle >> anywhere) instead.

oh that is how its done 4-2-1 ?

When Im inside a vehicle and I have another vehicle in front and I want my soldiers inside my vehicle using get in command they board the vehicle in front of me instead mine... ¬¬

Yes, I quick command get in my vehicle would be nice

I just wish my team vehicles would come up sooner, when I have "2" in a vehicle and try to tell "3" to get in with him and there are a ton of vehicles around my own are always on the 3rd page of options.

I just wish my team vehicles would come up sooner, when I have "2" in a vehicle and try to tell "3" to get in with him and there are a ton of vehicles around my own are always on the 3rd page of options.

yea, I've noticed this too. It's super retarded when that happens. Seems like a bunch of random vehicles are priority too....