Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Why do they do that!?

Wobble: 2, goto XXX (a mile away) *A long while leater they arrive at the jeep parked there*

2: ready

Wobble: 2, drive getin jeep.

2: ready (2 is in jeep as driver)

*select 2 and point to a spot near you and tell him to go there*

Wobble: 2 goto xxxx

2: waiting

this si the point 2 IS NOT ready.. they didnt move an inch.. they are still a mile away sitting in the damn drivers seat of a jeep..

they wont go anywhere.. no matter where I tell them to go they dont move anywhere but just say "waiting"..

WHY do they do this!? its ruined several missions!

if you want to do something right, do it yourself

i usually have to go commando and use the AI for heals because they are too scared to move and do what i tell them to.

Yeah, just do it yourself.

Use the AI as a diversion. Since one AI can lure 100 enemy AI, they're perfect for suicide diversions.

well i guess since the AI is such a poor driver and is hell bent on running over every single road sign they are doing us a favor

yes in opflash id rather be the grunt than commander then i can leave the fools behind and get on with the job at hand

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ April 29 2002,00:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if you want to do something right, do it yourself<span id='postcolor'>

Starting to agree with this saying. In games and in real life.

indeed followed by put off till tomorrow what can be done today biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 29 2002,00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WHY do they do this!? its ruined several missions!<span id='postcolor'>

You have to say:

pdMTSOP0013.jpg to them.

Ive noticed that. If you tell a driver of a vehicle to go somewhere, they wont freakin move! Its damned annoying

No one ever heard of the <span style='font-size:57pt;line-height:100%'>GET OUT</span> command?

what good would that do? I dont want the fucker to get out, I want him to drive!

If they won't follow orders, shoot them. That way the rest of them won't ever disobey you again.

If only that worked. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shabadu @ April 30 2002,10:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If they won't follow orders, shoot them. That way the rest of them won't ever disobey you again.

If only that worked. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

A friend of mine shoots his own troops weather they obey him or not.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ April 30 2002,17:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shabadu @ April 30 2002,10:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If they won't follow orders, shoot them. That way the rest of them won't ever disobey you again.

If only that worked. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

A friend of mine shoots his own troops weather they obey him or not.<span id='postcolor'>

noooooooooooo ordering ur own troops to shoot each other is much more fun biggrin.gif

I was amazed when i ordered a machine gunner standing on a slope to shoot his teammate standing maybe ten meters away and FIRE, funny thing was he did open fire at the target but it did nothing at all all proving either machine gunners are dipshits or the MGs just poo

Noooooooo The whole essence of disobying orders is so that u dont have time to shoot em before they hit the earth dead. Oh well saves u ammo, I like the look of his M60 too. LOL I just love it think of the stuff u do in this its sooo brutal. Two move to 12,42 "negative" so u just turn round and blow his brains out, imagine real life. Id like to say lol but Id sound psycho

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Epyon9283 @ April 29 2002,19:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ive noticed that. If you tell a driver of a vehicle to go somewhere, they wont freakin move! Its damned annoying<span id='postcolor'>

you guyz are just TOO DAMN STUPID.(no offence)

DO NOT select the driver then point where you want him to go,, this wont work..

make sure you just click where to go whilst he ISNT selected.

umm no this happens selected or not. won't even move when i tell the bastard forward

I can order my drivers and every other AI feature just fine.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 30 2002,01:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what good would that do? I dont want the fucker to get out, I want him to drive!<span id='postcolor'>

Try going to map, select driver and click point on map, where you want him to go. This should work. Same goes some time when you are in tank as gunner - you must issue orders using map. Annoing - yes, but it works wow.gif

AndyZ