Sign in to follow this  
dragon zen

how to take sound and take more control from offical module??

Hi friends, I combine my two question here:p:

1st:

I don't use the official artillery module, but I want to use its sound such as "fire", "splash". How can I cite those sound in scripts? Where can I find them?

2st:

When I use module such as UAV, how can I take more control as an editor. For example, I want to set a certain waypoints for UAV instead of the square wp, or, I want to forbid player setting the position of UAV. The effect seems like player is just have a look from screen and UAV control by others. How can I make this?

I think other module have the same problem, such as artillery in SecOp just have limited choice and limited number of fire, no matter how many D30 you set. I want more control of the function.

Thanks for your help.;)

1st: depbo the dubbing.pbo (for A2) or dubbingradio_e.pbo (for OA) and you'll get all the secops audio files

2nd: I believe it's possible but I'm too noob to figure that stuff out...

Hm, i think you'd have to change the scripts of the UAV module wich are located in the modules.pbo. Same with artillery. Of course you could write your own artillery script or use one of the user-made scripts here in the forum somewhere. ;)

OKOK, thanks brothers.

I just want to find the file containing those functions.