Sign in to follow this  
Snake Man

PMC 51km Desert

Sorry to dredge up this thread, but I just found this map yesterday. I LOVE the size of it, for aircraft-centric missions and larger mechanized battles.

I have a question about this map and the limitations of the Arma engine: Would it be possible to populate it with the amount of ground clutter that Takistan has? Or would that grind my CPU into dust? I am wondering what you have in mind for the final release. More shrubs/rocks? Better textures? Due to low textures and clutter, flying NOE is disconcerting with the current build, but I have high hopes.

Thanks, and agerly awaiting more. :)

Has anyone heard anything about an update for textures etc as the city's are great and the size but the ground textures are ugly.

That would be really great, but note that it is a really huge world, and that would be an FPS killer. But it would really help a lot if there would be a smaller update on buildings and some more rocks, trees and stuff, maybe trenches or oases. Some place to hide with the vehicles you know. :)

Hey,

I made some nice missions as part of a little campaign on that map, but when I die and want to start again from a saved point, an error message appears, saying missing PMC_Characters and another one ???

Can someone confirm such loading errors or lead me to a fix?

Thx ;)