Sign in to follow this  
xPaveway

People Hacking the Server? How can we Tell?

Yeah, I"ve seen that thread in question....

Sweet Jesus, imagine what would happen if that got out? All hell would break loose.

Well, it's all a part of the game between "teh haxxorz1111" and the "good guys"....

Most likely, B.E. is gonna update and start scanning for that same .dll that's being used to inject.

AND, probably try to prevent any program from hooking into the game...

If it's possible.

Then, all the hackers have to do is change the way the program hooks into the game, maybe run BEFORE the game starts, and catch the loading module of the game, and then disguise itself as a game-file that's to be loaded up when the game starts...

This is just hilarious to me, man.... That's why I don't really play that much anymore. Mount And Blade Warband FTW? :-)

To the guy that made that thing?

That is SURE to spice up the war now.

I can't wait to see what happens next, lol.

*NOTE*

Before anyone flames me.... I don't like it when people cheat and ruin my game. I hate it when other people's games get ruined too. But in this instance, there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. So instead of sitting in a rut all p'ed off, I just watch, and comment.

Sorry if I offend/p'off anyone.

Edited by SoggyMilk

Anyway, lets just let this thread die now, not much else to talk about here. They've already caught wind of it and are getting a kick out of it. Don't bother name calling or suggesting some uber "anti-hack" technique lol. I agree with the previous posters suggesting closed door discussions at this point.

The sad thing about these "Hackers" are they are just script kiddies running scripts to disrupt game play.

The one thats floating around waiting for the admins of that site to aprrove it is realy just a collection of old tricks.

Anyone can write a small script make it a addon and disrupt in a server . Spoofing the BIS sig for the addon is no big deal .

I find thier site funny with thier terms of entering the server very funny for a site that hacks servers and encourage the same

"I, under penalties of perjury solemnly declare and affirm the following:

1. I am not visiting this site to steal material (including Information, Snapshots and Source-Codes) to use against the Webmaster, Site Operator or Host or any person in any conceivable manner.

2. I will not modify any material for personal use, unless I have permission by the creator or copyright holder.

3. I am not seeking out evidence which may serve as a medium for any charge of violating federal, state or local laws.

4. Everything that I download will be and is used for educational purposes only.

5. By entering The *********-Community sites I declare the above.

The contract will have the same rights as a legal agreement, a legal act. By abusing the contract you are suspect of a criminal charge.

"

just makes me laugh.

I think everything has been said on the subject, no need to discuss about these individuals and give them more attention than they deserve.