Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

For server admins and mission makers

Starting rev.72235 (22.7.2010) the Operation Arrowhead should be able not only to use multiple mission parameters, but also configure their defaults in server.cfg config file.

Useful for huge parameter list in missions like Domi or BEWarfare.

Please have a look at documentation & example:

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg#ArmA_II:_Operation_Arrowhead_-_multiple_mission_parameters_configuration

original issue was: http://dev-heaven.net/issues/2809

also i will repeat it once more,

i highly recommended You host Your dedicated servers using latest beta build

as the older 'final' builds are way more unstable and less feature rich and not so optimized

Is there any way that you can change it so that the beta servers are not showing up as red ?

Is there any way that you can change it so that the beta servers are not showing up as red ?

Here here. I would love to run the beta's, but not while they show a red circle in the gamespy browser to would be clients and yes I could easily copy the conten t into the root folder but thats a hack and i'm fed up with hacks

yes you can copy the beta folder up (technically replacing files with the beta files)

feel free to experiment

not to mention red circle with ? means nothing ...

either you want play with issues, crashes etc. or use fixed build

Yeah copied the files over, works a fine..... only armaoaserver.exe and the files from the DTA directory, yes ?

Just took everything and it´s running fine. Great job with that mission parameters via server.cfg, that was my first question in the A2-Community one year ago and whisper made that ticket after he couldn´t help me (and others) with that. Great job!

I thought this was going to be the announcement about Fast Download Redirection coming soon for MP :(

but this is still a good implementation