Sign in to follow this  
stgn

Cursor movement?

Something that has increasingly annoyed me is that the cursor in game jumps several pixels when I move the mouse slightly now in windows I can turn on enhanced cursor precision so it doesn't do this: Can something like this be done for OFP or can some fancy gaming mouse correct the problem I currently has a relatively cheap Logitec optical mouse?

STGN

Edited by STGN

Look not that I'm aware of. It'd be in options under mouse sensitivity but will probably no effect whilst in menu. Did you mean in menu?:confused:

I just got good at hitting options first go by being very persistent as it feels a bit different to windows in the sense of accuracy.

Have you got patch 1.96 installed?

Yes I have 1.96.

Increasing mouse speed to 1.0 in the user config made it less noticeably, but after reading a bit about how the mouse works, I think it might be an unsolvable problem. I play at 1280x1024 by the way.

STGN

Mmmmm. Oh well I guess persistence will be the key. Good luck :pray:

@STGN

You can try a laser Hi-Res gaming mouse. These give you much more precise control over a regular optical mouse. Some of these can get a little pricey, I have a mid-low end one I got for under $20.00 usd. Mine is very stable and works on any surface, it did take some turning and adjusting to how it works.

When i start ofp in my pc there is 2 cursor on screen.one of ofp and 2nd one of pc.i press Alt+Ctrl+Del and come out of ofp window,than i again click on ofp in pc screen than ofp run ok.

I play at 1280x1024 by the way.

as you play in, is it the same resolution as your desktop ?

Have you tried in the OFP video setting to get different refresh rates to see if it change something, or have you tried a lower resolution ?

When i start ofp in my pc there is 2 cursor on screen.one of ofp and 2nd one of pc.i press Alt+Ctrl+Del and come out of ofp window,than i again click on ofp in pc screen than ofp run ok.

You can fix the 2 mouse cursors too by :

-having OFP and your desktop at a different resolutions, or different color depth

-having OFP ingame video refresh rate being different than your desktop refresh rate (that's what i do and i have no more the 2 cursor bug).

I solve the two cursors issue by alt-tabbing out and straight back in again