Sign in to follow this  
Maciver

Fallujah Life

Hey guys and gals

So I decided to port Zargabad Life to the Fallujah mod. It worked out pretty well! Shezan74 did an awesome job on Fallujah. I thought it might be too big infact. But I plan to add more to make the size more manageable. The TCG guys did a great job on the zargabad life version they are running. Which is the same one i ported.

So, it will be up and running the first version shortly. Please tell me or another admin of any bugs you find.

The new server name is "United States Combined OPs".

You can find the Fallujah mod here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=108670

Sounds Oké ....Is this a city life mod? Could you give some info on how this works thx.

Zagabad life port not a City Life port. Zagabad life is the one with all the killing of the cops and blowing things up that the 10 year olds like to play.

Got that right ^^

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

The TCG zargabad life server ALWAYS ends up in death matching. Triple A's server is better but not many people play for some unknown reason.

Zagabad life port not a City Life port. Zagabad life is the one with all the killing of the cops and blowing things up that the 10 year olds like to play.

Well, im 30 and i enjoy it. :)

It does end up in a death match though.

As an a side note, i had another idea. I thought of trying to port warfare to fallujah. So, im trying it now.

Fallujah + warfare + ACE sounds appealing lol.

As you can tell from my recent threads i got a server and have been trying lots of stuff. =p

I ended up moving zargabad warfare to the fallujah map. Its pretty epic, for those interested. :)

I ended up moving zargabad warfare to the fallujah map. Its pretty epic, for those interested. :)

I'm very interested if you're still around or still have the files.

Zargabad Life is only fun for only so long. When I play i on Metro's server dickhead hackers try to ruin it (Novatech) or its just dickhead people. I got ran over while selling oil, got my oil stolen, and called 911 saying i robbed his van. But the admins handled it well.

Still alot of dicks play it. I much rather stay on my clans server.

the "Life" gamemodes are a cool idea, but they never seem to work because a bunch of players are too retarded to comprehend it. I played Sahrani life a bit back in the day and it always turned into a DM fest between children cops and children citizens.

the "Life" gamemodes are a cool idea, but they never seem to work because a bunch of players are too retarded to comprehend it. I played Sahrani life a bit back in the day and it always turned into a DM fest between children cops and children citizens.

Exacttly but theres always gonna be idiots. Metro Life's servers seems to be the best admined server of all the Zargabad Life servers.

If anyone want's to know who is responsible for all the hacking on the "Life" servers it's KFC.

Edited by Zipper5

If anyone want's to know who is responsible for all the hacking on the "Life" servers it's KFC.

Here we go again........

Edited by Zipper5

Here we go again........

Look at their website, it has video's of them doing it

Its amazing why they do this. I spoke to novatech and hes very weird.

Novatech shouldn't be an issue anymore. His computer was confiscated by the RCMP about two weeks ago.

Novatech shouldn't be an issue anymore. His computer was confiscated by the RCMP about two weeks ago.

lol wut?

I don't think the RCMP has the time or the care about a little boy "hacking" game servers tbh.

Anyways, this whole discussion is retarded...

I don't think the RCMP has the time or the care about a little boy "hacking" game servers tbh.

They did.. and FYI, we weren't the only organization who filed a complaint against him. (It helps that he lives in a small town.) Not only was he harassing us and basically shutting down our Ventrilo using a flooder ("shutting down" as in causing a lot of clients to disconnect), he was also launching DoS attacks against our server which didn't take down the entire box but it did cause very noticeable lag in the server. He admitted to all of this, and we have recordings of it. And as I said, we weren't the only organization who found his information and filed a complaint against him.

Edited by eddieck

And he liked to pretend he was a part of anonymous on Teamspeak but he didnt know how to spell it. He can do alot of things but one of his friends showed me a chat with novatech and he tried to make his friend lie how he did something with the bios.

And that's why script kiddies are dangerous... they don't know when to quit and they have such a vast amount of easy to use tools at disposal. Good thing he got his PC taken away.

And that's why script kiddies are dangerous... they don't know when to quit and they have such a vast amount of easy to use tools at disposal. Good thing he got his PC taken away.

He (or rather his father?) bought a new computer - probably some POS cheap laptop. And I've heard that he's up to his same old tricks but he's targeting other clans now.

Novatech and Hitler from a few days ago (this wasn't on our Ventrilo - it was another clan called Urban Life who he seems to be targeting now. And while you may be convinced by his incredible rage, this was after several hours and after him being banned about 20 times from their Ventrilo because he hacked their server):

(note: the description on that video is incorrect in some ways. His computer wasn't confiscated by the FBI, but rather his local police)

Also, enjoy his bullshit apology.

Edited by eddieck

Just send some people around to work over his fingers. No typing for him!

Just ban the entire subnet he's on... solved.

It's not as simple as that because he also uses proxies and VPNs.

It's not as simple as that because he also uses proxies and VPNs.

You know what to do then? Especially if the police know about this person, refer the case over to his ISP... they don't want trouble with the law, they'll cancel the subscription and other ISPs will probably not allow them to sign up.