Sign in to follow this  
Kimohboda

Back after long time

Hi,

After a long period i decided to give ArmaII another try. COD and MOH are boring me. I was very pleased to see the 1.07 patch which is being installed while im writing this post.

I also see that the mod team hasn't been sitting still:yay:

As fas as i can remember i didnt liked the sound of the game: jetfighters, walking and some riffle sounds. Im lost in the huge mod database. Can anyone give me advise about the...well lets say top 3 mods?

Sounds mods are always down to personal taste. Popular ones include JSRS, CSM2, HiFi, Elias', Sounds of War.

I'd recommend just trying some and finding the one you like the best. For the record, I prefer CSM.

OP get Arrowhead (OA).

Played AA2 for a while. When I came back to game bought OA (and now BAF). Both are great for quality, content and performance out of the box.

Been loving jarhead, first sound mod that has had extremely consistent quality. And it's made with OA in mind. :D

I find using CSM2 (+BAF) gun sounds, TRSM vehicle sounds and JSRS explosions, bullet snaps and impacts, movement, environment and vehicle weapon sounds makes for a very immersive experience.