• Topics

• Солдат! Почему медленно спите в строю?!
      Soldier! Why are you sleeping slowly in the ranks?!
    • Thx for your reply pierremgi !   But after several attempts I finally figured out how to do it   Just add to the specific magazine this line :           tracersEvery = 1;   It will take the color you added to the ammo, like this :   model="\A3\Weapons_f\Data\bullettracer\shell_tracer_green";   And that's it !
    • Hi !
      As visible below (Image) when will it be possible to have a private game? Whether in ELIMINATION or DEATH MATCH ? 😃 and maybe even shipping (without the possibility of acquiring experience or farming for the refuge obviously but of visiting the maps for new players without the stress of danger)  It would be a huge pleasure for the community and friends could compete in 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4 !
      This could be really fun ! 😮
      And in the near future even have the possibility of modifying the parameters of the game such as adding advantages to a won round or even the classes to modify depending on the host of the game! 😎  
    • It's time for action... Pre Version 0.2.0   Additions, improvements and a long list of changes for version 0.2.0 currently uploaded to Workshop. The number of heads has been increased to 40... the diversity of faces is noticeable when playing a game. And that's only with the Vanilla models of ArmA 3 (and some test extras).
      For now I guess I'll rest on the updates before facing the APEX DLC characters.
        Now I'll let you enjoy the spectacular quality of the new faces for ArmA Reforger.
      Enjoy!