Sign in to follow this  
shammy2010

New mission, what to do? YOU SUGGEST!!!

Oh yeah I'm gonna post them every time on armaholic, I'll give a name and post the links here. Almost done with ry's mission!

I luv youuuuuuuuuuuuu:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: i'm gonna dl as soon as it's up!!!!

you should concentrate on adding sharks, they have to have lasers though.

I am sorry that this is taking more than a month guys but I am trying something completely new and I want the mission to be perfect when it comes out, I will be done shortly, thank you for your patience...

Shammy2010 if you wanna know some sugestions, i can tell you what were my scenarios for missions in Arma1 (released after P85)

scenarios basing a little on OFP

1) you are specops, your job is to secure coast for marine born units (during night)

there is cannon and machineguns protecting bay, so first player must make silent those artillery crew

than you must go to enemy harbor

you must report enemy machineguns or cannons (if any present in enemy harbor)

you give a signal to landing

your boats are in the sea and start to swim to harbor

when you will see enemy soldiers that want to get into cannon , shoot them

than artillery strike will hit mguns

your units are nearing coast, but alarm and canons make 2 squads from enemy base to reinforce harbor

so you must put mines and satchel on road

if you will destroy upcoming APC of enemy , your soldiers will safely land on coast and they will secure harbor (dont get into fight with soldiers in harbor, there are too much of them for one spec-ops)

your job is just take out enemy artillery crew

or alternative scenario if you know scripting

you must lay satchels at enemy artillery and when your units are in sea for landing,you blow up enemy artillery coast defence , so your soldiers can land

2) you are spec-ops, helping local guerillas, you have newest boomsticks, they not have

they are showing you where convoy of enemy army is going

you have satchels, they dont have it

so they ask you to blow up enemy tanks in convoy, than you run, and guerillas are doing rest

3) cinematic mission of large attack of united forces on city, together artillery , jets attack big city

but your tanks wont enter streets , until they are not sure, that there aint no men with RPG , so you try to enter house, get on roof, look for RPG men etc.

4) you are soldier watching your convoy that goes to frontline

you are behind front line

you are on boring road-control patrol (like road police) on crossroads near village

your convoys passed

but it appears that enemy broke front line and you must survive until your forces will move back to help you

you are in village, enemy is over numbered, so you must keep quiet and try to survive, hide anywhere etc.

but you must inform by radio about position of enemy tanks, than artillery/air support will blow it up, but be careful , cause it is town, and you my have your own artillery rounds on your head

5) something from OFP1 :) maybe some kind of "sneak in enemy base, put satchel under tanks" etc. or "you are one soldier in whole army attack, you feel small, you are private, you wanna survive this senseless war"

so infantry mission for soldier that is one of 50 guys attacking city, than another city

but scenery like CWC, some Chernarus location in mountains etc. or Namalsk or other cold-europe island ? :D

Well after a month of struggling, I finally got a workable version of the mission. It's not perfect but I am just tired of making it perfect! so here you guys are! :bounce3:

http://www.filefront.com/17241161/Operation Free World.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/?z3r4va3se3p3vj2

I am sorry it took so long but Chernarus has to be the 2nd most bugged map I've worked with! It's also very limited so I had to move things around alot! took me weeks to find perfect positions! Now if you have any issues with the mission, you may p.m me anytime and tell me whats wrong. I tried fixing it but just didn't have enough time to test ALL of it! And a request from me, can we try to avoid chernarus? it's kind of buggy!

The mission is both, though I will release one for multiplayer later because the ac-130 seems to crash everytime in multi

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

Wow that actually sounds good there vilas! I Am currently on another mission in africa with rangers and delta force like from black hawk down but mission is completely different. When I am done with that one, I am going to start on that!

Thanks so much Shammy for your dedication on this project! Congratulations, I am really looking forward to trying these out!