Sign in to follow this  
Flightster

Flightster's OA AAS Map Pack

Hi guys,

Instead of making 5 different topics for each, I decided to make one topic for this.. I've come across several bugs in each of my releases that required a fix, so I went ahead and put them all in an easy to access map pack (the fixed maps, not the bugs) for anyone who's been playing them / wants to play them to download.

Download here. or on ArmaHolic.com

The pack contains all of my OA releases:

Zargabad:

- Zargabad Siege

- Capital Showdown (new release)

- Mosque Control

Takistan:

- Black Gold

- Elysian Fields II

!!! Please note that the other topics containing these missions seperately have NOT been updated to the fixed versions. Links are for info purposes ONLY !!!

Edited by Flightster

Does no one have any interest in playing AAS anymore? Or are my maps just not appealing enough? If it's the case, please: Tell me what to improve on, so I can get some sense of what the AAS community is looking for.. Or if I don't get any feedback, I'll just put a stop to my efforts on making my maps public.. The latter will cost me a lot less time and effort, eventhough I enjoy making them => No feedback usually means no interest.

Hi Flightster, i am hoping to be abl to give your maps a proper testing. From what ive been able to see only having small numbers in the server it appears to be good fun.

I love AAS, am uploading these to my server as I write this, will give them a thorough field test over the next week or so.

Many thanks for this release!

Good to hear at least a few people are interested, so just for you I've uploaded a complete bugfixed version:

http://www.filefront.com/17179721/Flightsters-AAS-Map-Pack---27.07.2010.rar/

I've found no other bugs aside from the ones I fixed in this version, which has been on my clan's server for a while now and runs without any problems.

Hope you enjoy.