Sign in to follow this  
callihn

Traffic signs?

Does anyone know how I can use the traffic sign models already in game?

For example the stop sign?

Thanks

Hi,

if im not mistaken:

Units\empty\signs in the editor.

_neo_

Hi,

if im not mistaken:

Units\empty\signs in the editor.

_neo_

No traffic signs in there though.

This is probably a question that only BIS could answer and, well, we all know they don't answer questions?

To clarify, like the stop signs and yield signs that appear in Chanarus.

Edited by callihn

You need to use one of the "Editor Updates" around. The signs are not available in the editor by default.

I don't see anywhere he asked for OA stuff. But just in case: Yes these addons don't have OA items included (yet). In this case you have to wait or leave the signs out.

I didn't I was looking for traffic signs, for example the stop signs in Chernarus, for those that do not know what a traffic sign is and apprently we have a few of those.

Anyway, if I use that "update" addon to put something in a mission, will that not require the players to have the same addon?

Anyway, if I use that "update" addon to put something in a mission, will that not require the players to have the same addon?

It depends on the addOn. If all it does is unhide things, then no, but if it changes config files or adds classes, like the one you said you were trying, then it will require the addOn to be on both client and server to run that mission for your custom placed stopped sign.