Is there any way to turn off the injury system where you go down to the ground and unable to move after a shot in arm or something. Its really annoying, especially when your can't team switch, and your teammates just run around not doing anything. In long missions like this it really kills the fun saving every 30 second.

Is there any way to turn off the injury system where you go down to the ground and unable to move after a shot in arm or something. Its really annoying, especially when your can't team switch, and your teammates just run around not doing anything. In long missions like this it really kills the fun saving every 30 second.

I think the point you are missing is your not supposed to get shot...

Danno04: Do you call out "Injured"? If not, that may be what you are missing. If they -or your medic - do not come, try to crawl to a safer location. You can often move slowly when injured.

-OP

I think the point you are missing is your not supposed to get shot...

LOL! :yeahthat:

However, you are of course free to open the mission in editor and remove the first aid module.

I've made an exception and downloaded addons to check your mission, since there was so much praise....

Of course there is always troubles with addons, using the VFTCAS_b20 addon as advised, VFTCAS_b20 needs CBA_V0-6_6 to works, and CBA addon had an error with the cfg calling for ACE mod stuff...

The same for the RH_M4_1.03 cfg problems with ACE stuff, which I do not use.

Since the mission is infiltration why not use FR men? instead of regular Marines? why not silenced weapons as standard issue? because I changed the load out for the whole squad, again thanks to let us this possibility.

The silenced weapons from the RH M4 series are not quite quiet at all, feature or bug I don't know, and I don't know if the silenced weapons influence enemy AI detection capabilities.

I was unable to quick save game, it seems cause of CBA, since others could quick saves as I read this thread. I'have been able to complete 1/2 objectives before beiing wiped out not counting game restarts. I won't talk of the wounded system....

The intro was outstanding, and I can't say much things on the technical side of the mission making; since you mastered it briantly. Maybe it lacks a dose of realism and playability, which is not the hardest part to tweak. Even without addons this mission would be a success and entice a larger audience.

Of course there is always troubles with addons, using the VFTCAS_b20 addon as advised, VFTCAS_b20 needs CBA_V0-6_6 to works, and CBA addon had an error with the cfg calling for ACE mod stuff...

The same for the RH_M4_1.03 cfg problems with ACE stuff, which I do not use.

I don't use ACE Mod. For the M4 Pack you only need to install rh_m4.pbo and rh_m4_cfg.pbo and not the rh_m4_ace_cfg.pbo. Also CBA shouldn't require ACE.

Since the mission is infiltration why not use FR men? instead of regular Marines? why not silenced weapons as standard issue? because I changed the load out for the whole squad, again thanks to let us this possibility.

Well I like the normal units better than the FR guys. I chose the weapons I like to use. But as you said, there is a wide selection of weapons in the briefing, so everyone can pick the ones he wants.

I was unable to quick save game, it seems cause of CBA, since others could quick saves as I read this thread.

Saving isn't disabled in this mission, so I don't know what might have caused this. I don't think it has anything to do with CBA.

The intro was outstanding, and I can't say much things on the technical side of the mission making; since you mastered it briantly. Maybe it lacks a dose of realism and playability, which is not the hardest part to tweak. Even without addons this mission would be a success and entice a larger audience.

Thanks. :)

Well I don't have the intention to create the most realistic missions ever. Other people are much better in doing that. ;) Not sure what you mean with playablility tho.

The discussion if addons should be used or not is pretty old and imo quite boring. Everyone has to know for himself if he wants to use addons or not. But I ask myself what all those great addons are there for, if they aren't used in any missions?!

Great mission !

I have two questions:

1: Is it possible to keep Litvinov alive, iv'e tried many approaches, but he allways kills kimself?

2: After taking the supply depot the game ends, and i cannot find Soleveychik, i know theres people and a helicopter at the island close to the supply depot, but the game ends before i can get there. Should i go to the island before taking the supply depot?

Edited by subtee

Thanks subtee.

No, it's not possible to capture him alive. Either you kill him, you capture him and he kills himself or he escapes. In last case you'll have another chance (not) to capture him later in the mission. If he escapes a second time, that might have an effect to the further mission aswell.

However, even if he is dead, you can still get information from him. ;)

Search the depot for any kind of intel. There is something hidden leading you to the island.

If you decide to drop the cluster bomb during the attack, there is a certain chance (depending on difficulty setting) for the intel to get destroyed.