Sign in to follow this  
Burl

What to do?

Its Wednesday, and no more Combat Missions. The series is over. What's a grown man to do???

Burl

Wednesday is a shitty day anyway! I am drivin back to Lausanne tomorrow cause I am so bored! Where are all the girls hiding that I usually see in the summer. I have the impression they hide untill they bought all the summer-fashion they think they need. And then they show themselves in public. confused.gif

Wednesday sucks.

It's not Friday and it's not close enough to Friday.

You could always spam a little if you're bored. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 24 2002,17:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wednesday sucks.

It's not Friday and it's not close enough to Friday.

You could always spam a little if you're bored. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Wow, Damage, I bet your post-count increased by 50% during the last 24 hours wink.gif

I'd say more like 25-33%.

Wow this is my 300th post smile.gif

Hmm I think I've been in 300 before, must be Deja Vu.

Hah, but in one hour you can see Leverkusen kick the shit out of ManU (Manchester United). It is a pleasure to see rich clubs like this being beaten by poor german players.

Wednesday boring? Are you guys insane?

Sheesh, wednesday rules, almost no school and the whole damn afternoon to have fun with friends and do stupid stuff.

Aaaaaah, i love my life!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ April 24 2002,20:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wednesday boring? Are you guys insane?

Sheesh, wednesday rules, almost no school and the whole damn afternoon to have fun with friends and do stupid stuff.

Aaaaaah, i love my life!<span id='postcolor'>

What are you doing in this forum then? I only hang around here when I am bored! (and I am bored very often)

Go out and play with in the sand with the other children! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 24 2002,20:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ April 24 2002,20:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wednesday boring? Are you guys insane?

Aaaaaah, i love my life!<span id='postcolor'>

What are you doing in this forum then? I only hang around here when I am bored! (and I am bored very often)

Go out and play with in the sand with the other children!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I just check this forum when it's evening, i don't go outside when it's evening, i just rest a bit (dog's life biggrin.gif )

I don't come here when i'm bored, actually i'm not bored very fast smile.gif I come here when i feel like checking the topics posted here...

ps: 4 days until my birthday biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 24 2002,20:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Go out and play with in the sand with the other children!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, i didn't even read this sentence at first biggrin.gif

To answer your question, i haven't played in the sand for a couple years now... smile.gif

PS: I suppose you were trying to say: "Go out and play in the sand with the other children" instead of "Go out and play with in the sand with the other children! "

hehehe tounge.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gifwink.gif

No, I was just making a silly provokation!!!! Anyway, I like sand (I even tried the thing after which a cocktail is named!wink.gif

And I love provokations! What about this one? Manchester United sucks, they played 2-2 tonight and all Leverkusen has to now is to play 0-0 or 1-1 then they win! Manchesters, you are out biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 24 2002,17:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd say more like 25-33%.

Wow this is my 300th post smile.gif

Hmm I think I've been in 300 before, must be Deja Vu.<span id='postcolor'>

Didn't you just say that?