Sign in to follow this  
darkxess

Stupid Question: Where is...

Hey, this may sound stupid, but where is the Airport? the one used in

bis maps! ive made a map, and in my CA folder etc i sear there isnt all the

stuff which ive seen in game, ive looked here: http://www.armatechsquad.com/ArmA2Class/indexA2.php

and seen its name and its there, but how to find it so i can place it on my map please?

Thanks guys...

Edit: found it now, lol... stupid question i knew it! haha sorry, you can delete post if you like.

Edited by DarkXess

"Airport"

What exactly are you asking for?

The control tower? Land_Mil_ControlTower?

That is at;

\CA\Structures\Mil\Mil_ControlTower

Runways are found under "Roads2"

Gnat;1678478']"Airport"

What exactly are you asking for?

The control tower? Land_Mil_ControlTower?

That is at;

Runways are found under "Roads2"

LoL I had edited the post to say id found it, thanks anyway mate :)

Where the heck are you guys seeing roads and buildings? I don't see any of that in the editor. And that first site with all of the pics of buildings do they have one of them for arrowhead?

I want to learn how to place my own roads and buildings:=)

Edited by Breeze

Where the heck are you guys seeing roads and buildings? I don't see any of that in the editor. And that first site with all of the pics of buildings do they have one of them for arrowhead?

I want to learn how to place my own roads and buildings:=)

Follow this guide: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2_Terrain_Tutorial you need to unPbo some stuff from the CA folder in your ArmA2 directory! plants, buildings, roads, etc... here is another useful guide with alot of information on there: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=94222

:j:

Where the heck are you guys seeing roads and buildings? I don't see any of that in the editor.

We're talking about the Mod'ing Tools provided by BIS, youre talking about the standard built-in editor. Two different things.

And that first site with all of the pics of buildings do they have one of them for arrowhead?

Not yet.

Search for "EditorUpdate" addon.

Its a small addon that allows you to place extra stuff in the editor that is normally not accessable.

OK so I found the editor update now If I remember this right if I go through the time to layout a runway its useless without the mando airports addon cause the plaes wont take off unless they are configured by some guy who knows an ungodly amount of coding?

And Second If I do use any building or roadway of any kind from there then I wont be able to use it on an arrowhead server?

Which is better the Jon Editor 1.3

or the EU 1.0 ? There is no editor update for arrowhead yet just the references of photos?