Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Idiot of the week

Though most people think he owes more to the guy downstairs. Lets hope this mess gets sorted out by the second round or we're all in trouble.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Israel's most powerful religious party urged French Jews to emigrate to Israel to escape anti-Semitism.<span id='postcolor'>

*cough*

Someone has been falling asleep in Current Events class.

This Le Pen guy is a dime-a-dozen in every part of the world. He is a knee-jerk reactionary who makes promises to people to get things back to "The Good Old Days" (tm.), while failing to remind people that the old days kind of sucked. He resists new ideas and instead clings to nationalist conservative dogma that has cause problems all over the world for centuries.

And yet, people seem to love guys like this.

Last Friday, a Prince Edward Island government (PEI is a province in Canada) representative claimed that countries all over the world are suffering from non-white immagration and are in danger of being swallowed, some people actually applauded this idiot in the legislature. He blamed foriegn people for the decline of morals in society. There seems to be alot of closet racism amongst the older members of our society. What else can we do but ignore them?

Tyler

Well, the immigration is a big part of the problem. Not because of the immigrants though, but because how it is all handled.

Hmm... I have a strange feeling that we already discussed this topic yesterday here:

Another thread

I really hate this guy just for his "oh well" stance on the holocaust.. no change in hell he will win though..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ April 23 2002,08:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Last Friday, a Prince Edward Island government (PEI is a province in Canada) representative claimed that countries all over the world are suffering from non-white immagration and are in danger of being swallowed, some people actually applauded this idiot in the legislature. He blamed foriegn people for the decline of morals in society. There seems to be alot of closet racism amongst the older members of our society. What else can we do but ignore them?

Tyler<span id='postcolor'>

well it is kinda a lil bit true really

i said it was KINDA a LITTLE bit true in the sense that at this rate we will be bred out of our own countries :/

and do remember that white people are white for a reason just as black people are black for a reason....but on the other hand they'll all end up white in 100,000 years anyway same as all Americans will look like red indians then too

all I am saying is that I am not sure if it is good for the country in question

If we continue at this rate of technology and population growth the entire human race will die of inbreeding anyway, so it doesnt matter smile.gif

Please spare out my hometown or at least our house! I want to play OFP a little longer and don`t nuke anybody before Resistance is released!