Sign in to follow this  
YESir

good site to get the demo

Hello everybody. I finally got the computer to handle ARMA2, I've been dreaming about it forever. I haven't got the game yet, but will order it in the next couple days,"" Any suggestion of where to get it from a safe online site would be appreciated.""

I would like to know if somebody could recommend me a site where I can get the demo from. I did a search and came up with nothing.

From the ARMA2 official website there is so many too choose from I dont know which one would be best for me in Wester Canada.

Looking forward of playing online

Cheers

I've heard about steam, I'm new for pc games so it's a new world for me gaming wise. If no problem with steam, then steam it'is.

Thank you

I would suggest sprocket over steam every time. Just look at the steam troubleshooting thread to see why. Why make anything even more complicated than it has to be? Besides with Sprocket the developers get more of your money than they do from a steam sale.

I would suggest sprocket over steam every time. Just look at the steam troubleshooting thread to see why. Why make anything even more complicated than it has to be? Besides with Sprocket the developers get more of your money than they do from a steam sale.

Tbh,I've never had an issue with steam, been using it since its release, not one problem, their customer service (in my opinion) is fast as well

There's no problem with Steam and the games that are in there. As much problems as people would have without Steam to be honest. People that don't use it are very easy to dump on it.

I've never had a single problem with steam. Operation Arrowhead has never given me fits through steam. Works perfectly for me. But for a new guy such as this, Steam would be best as there is no activation trouble, securom crap, and you only have to click install then play. It'll also automatically update your games. Steam also has great sales every once in a while.

Please keep in mind that there have been many many many improvements with all the patches etc. So if you know that you like military sandbox game, just get the full version. Or search for a nice deal for Combined Operations (which includes Operation Arrowhead expansion). At least, keep in mind that a lot of performance/bugs are fixed, but not in the demo.

There's no problem with Steam and the games that are in there. As much problems as people would have without Steam to be honest. People that don't use it are very easy to dump on it.

FYI, I have previously used steam and I no longer have it on my computer. As far as I am concerned it is to intrusive for my tastes.