Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Should i change my avatar?

OK, a few people have commented on my avatar, now I am curious what the rest of my forum buddies think of it... smile.gif

Avatar represents who you are. So if you like wearing white underwear and hold your penis then let it be.

I bet he isn't gonna change his avatar after you said that, advocatexxx biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ April 21 2002,19:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avatar represents who you are.  So if you like wearing white underwear and hold your penis then let it be.<span id='postcolor'>

What does that say about me then?

Or you advocatexxx biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ April 21 2002,01:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I bet he isn't gonna change his avatar after you said that, advocatexxx biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yea, now hell probably want to keep it more.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ April 21 2002,19:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avatar represents who you are.  So if you like wearing white underwear and hold your penis then let it be.<span id='postcolor'>

So that means you like Britney spears?

or that YOU ARE Britney Spears

I'm not especially partial to white underwear, but you got the second part right. Heck, who doesn't? smile.gif

I just think its funny as all hell that it actually got to the point that you started a poll about it, LOL!

My vote went to undecided/dont care, cause its your Avatar space to be used however you want. I do think the one of Blaine you were thinking about is really cool lookin though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Should i change my signature?<span id='postcolor'>

In my opinion, yes. I have no clue as to what your point is in your current one.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...So that means you like Britney spears?

or that YOU ARE Britney Spears <span id='postcolor'>

I'll leave that up to you to figure out.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but you got the second part right. Heck, who doesn't?<span id='postcolor'>

Very true. Whenever I'm not being watched I always grab my penis.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ April 21 2002,21:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Very true.  Whenever I'm not being watched I always grab my penis.<span id='postcolor'>

Or even when you are being watched. Let us not forget about those un-timely itches that wont go away without some sort of manual relief.

(At the risk of being subjected to it) Huh.......i never saw that one.

No, I must respect public wishes, I won't post it again. Well, unless you really wan't me to.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 22 2002,15:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Keep it!!!! Lets put it this way, it is far more "Off-topic related" can the other avatar with this wannabe Arnold holding a gun!  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Um, yes, but a lot of my posts are also in non-offtopic forums. I actually did join this forum board to discuss OFP. tounge.gif

Oh, no! dont remove this fabulos creature from your avtar *retching* please *puking* leave it there! biggrin.gif

No, seriously, not many avatars made me smile. But this is one of the best! If you want to change it, fine, but believe me I am gonna threaten you and your neighbour, I will rape your dog, steel your daily newspaper from your door, blow up your favourite petrol-station, devastate the kindergarden you once went to....kill the president you votet.... biggrin.gif (teror seems to be the perfect tool these days to get what you want) biggrin.gif

Gee....And here i thought Albert Schweizer was supposed to be so civilized and rational.

You should do what you feel is right smile.gif

I voted third choice. I feel that was right.