Sign in to follow this  
steelblood

Exceeding 144 unit cap

Hi everyone

Is there anyway to exceed the 144 unit cap ? You might say "Why on earth would you want to do that ?" Well i've got a lot of statics in my mission and i don't want them to be in a group also i have a lot of game logics producing random unit's but they won't work if there is already 144 groups.

Thanks alot

Dan

Your best bet is to group them, but disable the ai to move. I forget how this is done but its just a quick line in the INT field. Also when placing the units, put them from "IN FORMATION" to "NONE" when using the disable ai move. Its somthing like "this disable "move" " or somthing :/

Schancky

Ehh, why stop a static, they can't move in the first place? Or did I miss something somewhere? Why game logics to create units? Couldn't a script based on markers work? No idea on the 144 though, sorry, never crossed that line myself.

Ehh, why stop a static, they can't move in the first place? Or did I miss something somewhere? Why game logics to create units? Couldn't a script based on markers work? No idea on the 144 though, sorry, never crossed that line myself.

The script i'm using works from a game logic (The CrB scripts :D )

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Thank's everyone i'm just gonna try that in the init lines of the units because i have grouped them and i already figured out the formation thing ;) But I''le try that in the init :D

The script i'm using works from a game logic (The CrB scripts :D )

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Thank's everyone i'm just gonna try that in the init lines of the units because i have grouped them and i already figured out the formation thing ;) But I''le try that in the init :D

Good script! :)

I completely forgot to mention that one! My apologies.