Sign in to follow this  
jpinard

OA Activation getting rejected by Securom

It's taken me 1 1/2 days to download this thing and I'm finally installed... just to get the following message:

The SERIAL was not found in the database. Most likely the SERIAL has been entered incorrectly.

I purchased this direct from BI via Sprocket. and considering I copy/pasted it directly from the e-mail I got from Sprocket/Idea games - it IS a valid SN.

--edit--

I'm a bit confused. A bunch of people are playing the game... how is this? Why would some people have activation's going through so they can play single player and others are not? I thought the release date was today European CST? Also, my PC Gamer has an advertisement that says OA is available now! I just want to play my game :(

Edited by jpinard

It's taken me 1 1/2 days to download this thing and I'm finally installed... just to get the following message:

I purchased this direct from BI via Sprocket. and considering I copy/pasted it directly from the e-mail I got from Sprocket/Idea games - it IS a valid SN.

Read your email! The serial number will not be valid until the release date.

Only people playing the game are warezers and those who bought from German stores who broke the release date.

Please operate your brain before starting yet more new threads in troubleshooting.