Sign in to follow this  
pandex

No servers

Hey

Have searched but cant seem to find a resolution

Yesterday i was playing fine. Then today when i want to play there is no servers at all. and when i press multiplayer the game seems almost to freez and then after some time the serverbrowser pops up. but there is no servers at all...

Any one have a resolution ?

Same here :(

I'm looking for a solution but I can't find it... what i've done already:

- Disabled firewall

- Reset router and modem

- Internet connection is fine

- Other games, like BF:BC2, work just fine

- Created a new ArmA2 profile

- Joining with, or without mods doesn't make any difference

- Reinstalled ArmA2 + patch 1.05, no difference :(

- untill friday I could play without any problem, since then I didn't play ArmA2 untill now, only thing I did is updating with Six updater but is that the problem?

Edited by widow.nl

Same here, played fine 2hours ago - now no servers show - might be a gamespy problem, but i talked to others that dont have the problem. Dont be too hasty reinstalling/messing with routers etc. seems we are not alone in having this prob.

Edited by [HUD]Dorph

Yes indeed, I play a big PVP campaign and all those guys can see and join servers except me :(

It looks like a local problemen or something... Where are you guys located? I'm in the Netherlands/near Amsterdam

Have the same problem now... played several hours this morning but cant find any servers now. when i try to connect via IP the game stop responding :( sucks. Location:Sweden

Ok ok, it seems like something bigger the we can fix, I would suggest not to reinstall arma2, pc's etc. let's just wait a day and see what happends...

Works again for me, joining by server IP and port manually also worked, so I guess it was indeed a gamespy problem.

Worked fine last night but today its doing exactly what the OP says.

However joining by server IP and port manually works, but nothing shows up in the MP list.

Worked fine last night but today its doing exactly what the OP says.

However joining by server IP and port manually works, but nothing shows up in the MP list.

Firewall? Blocked ports in router/modem?

Same for me. I can no longer access the multiplayer screen, I click multiplayer, accept the ESRB notice, and it launches and freezes on the "receiving..." screen. ( i have to press ctrl alt supr and shut down arma 2 oa. But 1 time of 2, i cannot even get to the console and i have to reboot windows... ).

:(