Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Ninjitsu

heh heh heh...reminds me when i was little....I used that shirt-technique to divide teams when we played with some japanses, air-bbguns. they just sting a little, that's just about it. fire range is what..like 15meters? so it was basically CQB. smile.gif

When I was small we used to play with light guns imported from the USA in a dark cellar. (That time really futuristic stuff wink.gif )

You had a reciever bound to your chest and when your opponent hit you, a buzzing sound was the result. Was funny until one guy cheated and covered his reciever mad.gif

LOL.. what next "how to flog your dolphin while watching a polar bear ride a uni-cycle"

No, better "how to get a dolphin or polar bear in a german supermarket, which is not prepared for meal".

"how got get a german to go into a polar bear supermarket which IS prepared for a meal"

the dolphin can videotape it.,

LOL Major, Great Stuff! Would be even better if you got a kick ass samurai sword and some black clothes. So you can scare your GF with it, lol.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ April 19 2002,02:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When I was small we used to play with light guns imported from the USA in a dark cellar. (That time really futuristic stuff wink.gif   )

You had a reciever bound to your chest and when your opponent hit you, a buzzing sound was the result. Was funny until one guy cheated and covered his reciever mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Was that a laser tag game from the mid-80s? I remember something to what you discribed, having targets on your body, a gun and stuff. I remember watching some TV commercials or something. The thing I got at around the same time was Gotchya (sp?) Basically, it was a cheap, safe paintball game. The shots were non toxic, wash off, ink that you can shoot at anyone (who had goggles on) and that was like a low budget paintball. I remember playing it a few times with some friends, but then got boared when the guns kept jamming. And the gun range was no more than maybe 20 feet, so we're talking about close combat here.

-=Die Alive=-