Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Bin laden surrenders!

Yikes! My heart jumped at seeing that, since I almost believed it since I do not own a tv or nuthing.

lol and just so you know, I only fell for it because you don't usually pull this kind of stuff

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ April 19 2002,08:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I only fell for it because you don't usually pull this kind of stuff<span id='postcolor'>

That's because I'm usually too slow to spot it. sad.gif

Here's the photo caption page.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ April 19 2002,08:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And I thought, avon was serious...  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What do you mean?! These really are action figures! Honest! So help me!

geeze Avon....guess you need some humor after feeding and taking kids(7 kids...what the heck were u and ur husband thinking!wink.gif to school...

yeah...i saw it from news a few nights ago.....unfortunately, Tony Blair has not been selling well.... biggrin.gif

Does Osama come together with four airliners? biggrin.gif

Personally, I find it sick that people are actually making money off of the September 11th attacks. I hope they burn in hell mad.gif Along with the people who buy their crap wink.gif

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ April 19 2002,08:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Personally, I find it sick that people are actually making money off of the September 11th attacks. I hope they burn in hell mad.gif Along with the people who buy their crap  wink.gif

Tyler<span id='postcolor'>

Everything buisness is .

Learn you must.

Or dissapointed you will be. Again.

WWII has generated how much cash in toy replicas, games etc?

Billions and billions.

-Hmm...LEGO idea: "LEGO Terrorist Training Camp"!

How about Tjernopoly:

Travel the international nuclear power facility circuit from 3mile to Barseäck.

Buy up those hippie wind&water powergenerators, bribe safety inspectors, cover up local mutations.

New challenge: can you beat the China Syndrome?

Now with miniature glow-in-the-dark figures!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 19 2002,14:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">-Hmm...LEGO idea: "LEGO Terrorist Training Camp"!<span id='postcolor'>

Sure! Why not!

LEGODEATH: A museum of horrors

I forgot who in the OFP community gave me the link. (Was it you, Sith?)

Make sure you click the left and right arrows under the pics to view different angles/sequences.

Making money with desasters? Well you have to live with it! I have a little Aquarium with different species of fish on the outscirts of Tschernobyl. You wont believe it but the Japanese pay millions for my fish with three eyes, two heads, four brains and one tooth! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ April 19 2002,09:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yoda.jpg

Sick they are...<span id='postcolor'>

It leads to the dark side... seriously it does.

I'd buy Osama just to break in a new scope for my M-14.  And think of the picture of U.S. kids ripping the arms and head off of him in front of a tv camera.   The ultimate effigy , would send the message that the next generation wants him dead to.   Ya I know ,Im tasteless tounge.gif

my friend has an osama binladen target for his paintball gun

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">my friend has an osama binladen target for his paintball gun <span id='postcolor'>

Reminds me of the time back in September when my regiment was up in Borden for weapons training. On the Inert M-72 range, we put up an Osama picture on a tank. After the day was done, one guy managed to hit it, a shot right in the kisser. biggrin.gif

On the rifle range, we took some Osama pics out of some magazines and taped them to our figure-11 targets. I was in the butts that day (butts=concrete shelter where the targets are held up). I, and a buddy of mine held up the two targets for the range of 24 people. The bullets and splinters flew!, man that was funny to see.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WWII has generated how much cash in toy replicas, games etc? <span id='postcolor'>

True, but have you ever heard of General Yamamoto action figures just after the bombing at Pearl Harbour? Besides, a conventional war is a bit different from a civilian massacre. I have also heard of a guy who wants to market trading cards of all the people who died in the World Trade Centre. A pack of 8 cards will set you back $200 bucks, I find the whole notion sickening.

Tyler

I knew this had to be a joke. I thought it was funny. As long as they don't make a WTC disaster playset, I have no problem with it.

i saw those on CNN last fri. they showed bin ladens "out of the closet" outfit being a pink tutu, leatard, and a little pink hand bag. wonder if they will make a Colon Powel Action figure next? than maybe a Dick Cheny? or Bin ladens just as evil twin Sadam then make him as a "Mini-Me" look a like