Sign in to follow this  
Azamato

Any good old games?

Hi, so my grafix card broke and i'm using an onboard for a month or two.

It's an intel G33/31 onboard graphics card.

Anyone recommend any games wich will run on that?

OFP is already been played duhh :p

Google and download S.W.I.N.E as it is now free...and get some buddys to do the same and host a server.

I wish i could get more into joystick games like heavy gear 2 and Freespace 2. Freespace 2 got to a point where it was impossible for me and heavy gear 2 was the same im just not smart enough for most campaigns. gimme a game where im more or less playing out my fantasy without having to think too hard and im having a good time. a game like stranglehold.

Boiling Point: Road to Hell was good. Little buggy but hey. What Far Cry 2 should have been.

Boiling Point: Road to Hell was good. Little buggy but hey. What Far Cry 2 should have been.

If only they release the sequel in English and we're all set for a good time.

If only they release the sequel in English and we're all set for a good time.

Yeah Xenus 2 and Precursors would be good. There is an English translation patch out for Xenus 2. Have you seen Precursors at all? Awesome. YuPlay.ru has them both if you've got the time hehe.

Definitely, that game was awesome, especially considering you could get eaten by the wildlife!:D