Sign in to follow this  
SASrecon

New Beta build 70100 is up!

It seems some fluorescent lamps in Chernarus replaced by incandescent lights.

WTF?! I mean after 10, 15 years i cant play operation flashpoint and arma series like i need to do?! Come on? What kinda rig i need to have? Amd 965 oc to 3.7 ghz, ati 5850 oc 800 mhz 1100 memory, g-skill 1866 8-8-24. I played multiplayer after 1 year after patching and what i have to see? A laggy sh..t! What i need to do, lying myself with placebo effects and thousands of combintions and tweaks to get unplayable slide show... how i wack some one from air you tell me? Its difficult to pay 50 euros in greedy country like is Croatia=(Grece), so please understand me it a smallest thing in this story... i think you need to make radical changes in your crew, or buy some engine for good sake!. So dont delete my post im big fan of yours like you see :)... i know you are small company with great ambitious but my 10 years of aspiration get weakly in temptation... good luck in your future developing. :cool:

WTF?! I mean after 10, 15 years i cant play operation flashpoint and arma series like i need to do?! Come on? What kinda rig i need to have? Amd 965 oc to 3.7 ghz, ati 5850 oc 800 mhz 1100 memory, g-skill 1866 8-8-24. I played multiplayer after 1 year after patching and what i have to see? A laggy sh..t! What i need to do, lying myself with placebo effects and thousands of combintions and tweaks to get unplayable slide show... how i wack some one from air you tell me? Its difficult to pay 50 euros in greedy country like is Croatia=(Grece), so please understand me it a smallest thing in this story... i think you need to make radical changes in your crew, or buy some engine for good sake!. So dont delete my post im big fan of yours like you see :)... i know you are small company with great ambitious but my 10 years of aspiration get weakly in temptation... good luck in your future developing. :cool:

I understand your pain. What is your system spec? game settings? we can help you.

Nice... Avatar... InFireBaptize... :crazy_o:

darthmuller_cro, if your PC is up to modern standards you should be able to play OFP flawlessly. I get upwards of 800 FPS with vsync disabled on it nowadays.

In terms of ArmA and/or Arma 2, don't expect with current hardware to get ridiculous frames. Be happy with anything above 20 FPS. BIS build their games to last for years, so as hardware progresses, performance in their games drastically increase. Last time I played ArmA I was getting 100+ FPS on full settings with my current setup, whereas I was lucky to get 40 on my older rig. Arma 2 also doesn't require a high framerate to play well as it's not a twitch shooter, so FPS doesn't matter that much.

But if you're experiencing framerates that your rig shouldn't be giving you, as in it's up to par to go above 20 FPS on high settings but is giving you 10 or something, then be sure to post your system specs and ingame settings and we'll see if we can isolate your problem for you to help you enjoy the game. :)

What ever you need bro. Specs are like you see and game settup is very high beside video memory is on default . Lowering that settings i have same effect :confused: . My ex configuratin was same like yours and i dont see any significant improvemen ... can you belive that?

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Nice... Avatar... InFireBaptize... :crazy_o:

darthmuller_cro, if your PC is up to modern standards you should be able to play OFP flawlessly. I get upwards of 800 FPS with vsync disabled on it nowadays.

In terms of ArmA and/or Arma 2, don't expect with current hardware to get ridiculous frames. Be happy with anything above 20 FPS. BIS build their games to last for years, so as hardware progresses, performance in their games drastically increase. Last time I played ArmA I was getting 100+ FPS on full settings with my current setup, whereas I was lucky to get 40 on my older rig. Arma 2 also doesn't require a high framerate to play well as it's not a twitch shooter, so FPS doesn't matter that much.

But if you're experiencing framerates that your rig shouldn't be giving you, as in it's up to par to go above 20 FPS on high settings but is giving you 10 or something, then be sure to post your system specs and ingame settings and we'll see if we can isolate your problem for you to help you enjoy the game. :)

I know this game is havy and i dont suffuse on 20 frames im very happy with them :)... but when we talk about threes in singleplayer and mp preformance

i am very,very,very dissatisfied ... what now? Should i come back in 10 years?

Sorry mate, but what exactly are your system's specifications? I.E. your operating system, your processor and it's speed, your RAM, your graphics card?

I've noticed that Arma 2 doesn't scale-down very well. If I lower my settings I probably get a boost of about 5 FPS going from Very high to Very low. It's very odd. Thankfully my framerate is always above 20 at either setting, so I'm happy.

I've also noticed that people with massive, impressive and costly rigs are getting very good performance in Arma 2, but not amazing performance. Again, I think this is because hardware just isn't at the level yet to give you such good performance in Arma 2. In 2 years or so from now, it will be, and we'll be rocketing ahead at 100 FPS or higher. So it makes sense that with current hardware, that if you upgraded from a system like mine to a more powerful one that you don't see a huge amount of difference.

Ok again :)... AMD 965 3,7 ghz ,ati 5850- 800,1100 g-skill 1866 8-8-24, HDD chaviar black 32 mb chache , lots of decorations and vants ...windows 7 64 bit... from last rig i see diffrence, but not enough

Edited by darthmuller_cro

Interesting, that should be giving you pretty good performance.

What framerates are you actually getting?

Interesting, that should be giving you pretty good performance.

What framerates are you actually getting?

Frames are relative ... especially on threes (lagg)