Sign in to follow this  
Ronny

Two cursors problem

Hi,

I've just done a clean isnstall of OFP and Red Hammer on Windows XP and upgraded it to 1.46. The problem I have is that I have two cursors on the screen - the windows one and the OFP one (this is while I am on the main menu and when I am playing the game). I don't know if someone else has had this problem, I have searched for it, but I would be very grateful if someone could tell me how to solve it.

Thankyou!

I have that problem too sometimes, the cursor just shows up and then it's gone after a while. No idea what causes it, but OFP isn't the only game where it happens.

Try another driver or alt-tab. The problem seems that OF doesn't get window focus.

I've found that running OFP in a different resolution or colour depth or refresh rate generally solves the problem from showing up.

Or you can go into video options under options and enable then disable again W buffer. Works all the time too. biggrin.gif

Ive noticed the two cursor on my laptop every time i start OFP.But not on my desktop.I just Alt tab out. smile.gif

I put my mouse all the way in the left top corner of the screen and it loads up not showing the other mouse..

Or you can alt tab too

Hey thanks everyone! I will try lots of these to see if it goes away. I was getting so frustrated, I uninstalled it and then re-installed it again about 3 times! I thought it was a problem with the patches.

Once again, thanks...

Ronny