- Advanced enemy patrols

- Custom sounds and music

- Detailed briefing

- Intro, Outro

- Optional objectives

- Advanced artillery script

Addons needed : Ofp 1.30

Kegetys object addon (included)

I think I have ironed out all the bugs now, if you find any please let me know and you will be added to the credits.

Any feedback would be nice. Thanks,

RED

iv been doing some experimenting on the subject of artillery scripting myself. I would be interesting in knowing, if you wouldnt mid sharring, how your script works and what it does.

ahahahahahha sunstrike? no offence but the map might be good but with a name like that ahahahah sounds so queer, maybe the addon to that could be called rainbow strike? with a name like sunstrike i wont even try it out tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ahahahahahha sunstrike? no offence but the map might be good but with a name like that ahahahah sounds so queer, maybe the addon to that could be called rainbow strike? with a name like sunstrike i wont even try it out<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm, Think i'm going to make a new mission thats called: THE ATTACK OF THE NOOB!  tounge.gif

What the hell is wrong with 'Operation Sunstrike'??

i havent had much time to complete this yet ive noted that the machine gunner run away as soon as they hear shots fired. and you have sync only one soldier with the triggers so if ya kill the 1 guy it way point changes but there is still a guy at the gun, he go's prone

you should make a trigger for the 2 gunners

not(alive soldier1)and not(alive soldier2)

this way the trigger won't go off premature and i think once they know about ya one of the guys should try to man the gun instead of fleeing or going prone biggrin.gif

@BLARG_ATTACK!

I can see nothing wrong with the name, if you haven't got any usefull comments don't bother replying again.

@russin

Yep I have been having problems with this part I thought I had got rid of that, Will take a look at that tonight.

Thanks for the feedback,

RED

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ahahahahahha sunstrike? no offence but the map might be good but with a name like that ahahahah sounds so queer, maybe the addon to that could be called rainbow strike? with a name like sunstrike i wont even try it out <span id='postcolor'>

...........what a "ghey" wad confused.gif

Mission file wouldn't unzip. Will try again.

If you still have problems I will upload again tomorrow when I get my new ADSL line activated. I had to go back to 56K so uploading could be bad.

RED

That is a GREAT mission, though I took the option to help that guy out and save those men and there is one russian soldier there that could kill my guys from afar even when there prone. Did you higher his skill a lot? If so I would take it down, though it might have just been a glitch or something.

Thanks for the feedback Phisher, I will look into that.

RED

*bump*

Updated new version

RED

I'm not sure whether I have the newer or older mission, but it crashes during

the intro.

Right after when some leader says "go and get briefed" or something,

OFP crashes to the desktop.

And says:

no entry:cfg/....

It complains that I don't have some Tree vehicle or something?

Well, I D/L the newer version at monday, and try it out again..

The intro seemed really, really nice!