Sign in to follow this  
second_draw

Dinner anyone?

What does everybody have for dinner? Just curious. This could be something you tonight or you normally have, i haven't decided which.

In the evening I eat cereals after my endurance training, seriously! smile.gif

- I do the endurance training because I want to catch a hamster outdoors and start a hamster farm. And when I have the hamster farm:

B A R B E C U E ! ! !

tounge.gif

believe it or not, i'm Aculaud the vegan sniper. The closest thing you had to that was garden mulch biggrin.gif

tonight was a good example. A tofu burger with mustard lettuce and sprouts - Takeout from the sunlight cafe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 12 2002,09:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...A tofu burger with mustard lettuce and sprouts .....<span id='postcolor'>

Never knew this stuff was edible. biggrin.gif . Actually the garden mulch catergory was meant for this salad 'n' stuf.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A tofu burger with mustard lettuce and sprouts - Takeout from the sunlight cafe

<span id='postcolor'>

Blah!!!!

Yuk!!!!

Did you have a Soy Chai with that? tounge.gif

well, it was sure as hell closer than hamsters, or the thing at the back of the fridge that i just got the courage to eat wink.gif

and a garden or crop somewhere is what my dinner came from (and now its on its way back there as fertilizer), so there ya go!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 12 2002,10:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Blah!!!!

Yuk!!!!

Did you have a Soy Chai with that? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, i have to ask at this point. Have you tried tofu?

And no, i had chocolette silk (Soymilk, just about the best there is.)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 12 2002,10:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 12 2002,10wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Blah!!!!

Yuk!!!!

Did you have a Soy Chai with that? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, i have to ask at this point. Have you tried tofu?

And no, i had chocolette silk (Soymilk, just about the best there is.)<span id='postcolor'>

tofu, soy and all that is a substitute for ppl who can't afford real food biggrin.gif . So i think it goes in the "something that resembles real food" catergory biggrin.gif .

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ April 12 2002,10:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">tofu, soy and all that is a substitute for ppl who can't afford real food<span id='postcolor'>

on the contrary. "Alternative food" costs even more than "real food". this is because of a litteral war between corporations and smaller companies that put out alternatives. This is why you can get a bag of cheetos that weighs 2 lbs for 99 cents, but a bag of organic cranberries the size of my fists put together costs 6 bucks.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but a bag of organic cranberries the size of my fists put together costs 6 bucks.<span id='postcolor'>

Why bother? It tastes like Cr@p and costs more? You'll probably end up getting a protien or iron or somethinglikethat deficiency if you eat this all the time.

It's a little known fact that 22 750ml bottles of beer per day contain all the vitamins and nutrients the human body needs.

Of course, you'd be dead of liver failure in a couple of months.

my doctor diagnosed me with food poisoining yesterday and i havent eaten nothing now for 67 hours sad.gif so water it has to be sad.gif

research your health, my friend. Your body will love you for it.

I have type A blood. Its a fact that we flourish on a vegitarian diet. I simply took the next step and went vegan (no animal whatsoever). Protien and iron are easy! Everything has protien in it. Beans and rice is a damn good source. Although it makes you wince to think about it, tofu is excellent for that, and i happen to love it! lots of grains and nuts have protien in them as well. As for iron, i simply take a supliment for that. And then theres the issue of vitamin b. we all know its highly common in meet. Appearntly, beets are also good for B. not as much in them, but all it takes is concentrating it in drop form, and i'm all set.

Now of course, your asking why in the world would i do something so bazaar as going vegan? I'll tell you!

I had an intestinal parasite from age 13 to 15 that took me down to 80 and one half pounds as a 14 year old (you could see my ribs easily, it was not exactly happy fun time). I saw a naturopath about this, he diagnosed me, and we found out what blood type i was (also not happy fun time), and then i started out as vegitarian. At one point, i was what i called vegan-tarian - Vegan without the details. See, vegans are very astute label readers, because we have to know when some heartless multi-national company is slipping casein into our soup. So vegan-tarianism was vegan without the deatails like that. Now i'm just vegan. And i'll tell you something; iv never fealt better. I do have strong views on animal rights, but after iv known what it feels like, i may very well have come to this anyway.

Edit: To hilandor

oh, the "the thing at the back of the fridge which you just got enough courage to eat" catergory  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 12 2002,10:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">(no animal whatsoever). Protien and iron are easy! Everything has protien in it. Beans and rice is a damn good source.<span id='postcolor'>

Do you take any vitamin tablets, what about zinc, omega (fish) etc.

Life without red meat = perpetual unhappiness. tounge.gif

I'm happy for people to be vegies, but it's something I would never do myself. A thick, juicy steak is just too good.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ April 12 2002,10:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you take any vitamin tablets, what about zinc, omega (fish) etc.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm on a few supliments.

I take a multi-vitamin, and vitamin B drops, but i'm very specific not to get them from comapnies that do things like use gelatin capsules, or include bodily organs in the ingrediants.

Ok... ethnic food pertains to what reigion i'm from, no? I'm Asian, Filipino, and eat Filipino food. That does constitute as it, right? I was expecting that choice to be some joke. But I had second thoughts.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 12 2002,10:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm happy for people to be vegies, but it's something I would never do myself. A thick, juicy steak is just too good.<span id='postcolor'>

i'm happy for people to eat meet. I just prefer that they kill it themselves. Its the industry that i'm against.