Sign in to follow this  
33BO11OF00

33BO11OF00's Civilian campaign v2.0 thread

So. Here starts Civilian campaign version2.0 thread. No missions planned yet. I want to ask a question here: In what island i make this new campaign?

I have four choices here:

1) Cecenian island(Really huge and massive place.)

2) PzFaust island

3) Tonal Island

4) ARABIA_Tadco Farm

Which one is the best here? I want your feedback here.

Make the new Campaign on a huge island. More missions = more fun! :)

try pmc island that is very big one,as i see,

Edited by riffleman

Yeah. That Tonal is kinda good for this campaign. That terrain is like some African terrain there. And that one town there is just HUGE.

Edited by 33BO11OF00
typo

@33B0

Tonal has several problems. For single player missions the big problem is AI pathways. You need to carefully guide you AI's through the streets of the towns or they may go where you don't want them to.

Example1: You lead a colum formation down a road that looks fine, but your squad decides to take another route, or you order them to move down a road and they take another route and get killed.

Example2: You order AI's in a UAZ to go somewhere and in town and they run into a building and die. Also same as above they drive right into a pack of enemies and get killed.

For most missions I don't care for the modern look islands, like the two PZ islands. Also too many objects can cause lag, more so on low cpu machines.

Arabia is nice, it's fairly flat and good for air combat missions. Also would be good for massive ground scenario's with lots of armor. The one you list is an early version. There are newer verisons.

PMC island is also very big,but it requires branzer and one other addon.you can try and have a look at it.

Where do i find the latest version of Arabia Island?

How about that island In Iran/Iraq mod?

Couple of greatest addons are: Barracken World and Mapfact packs. Whoohee. Great stuff there!

Great islands,new for me.very big.downloaded.

That Arabia Island is a beta version. I will consider new island for 2-4 days. Then I decide what I do next.

I just have to say this. AGS(Agent Smiths) addons are very great. That Industry, City and Harbor pack is just awesome work.

Also great addon is: JJR generic Middle Eastern Rebels.

Edited by 33BO11OF00
info & feedback

Sorry for double posting but...

No news yet. Campaign is still under development. I haven't yet decided which island do I take.

More ideas needed.

Edited by 33BO11OF00
text

did you check pmc rugen island,try it is ver big and like mxture of malden and everon

I have chosen the island. It is: New Hawkland Island.

About PMC Rugen: Too big for good campaign.

Link:

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/islands2/hawkland.zip

Needed Objects link:

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/objects AgsMapfactUtopia.zip

Needed Police addon for campaign:

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/DMX_Policie_1_2a.rar

Edited by 33BO11OF00

ok,last is your choice, i will see what in it,which make you to choose this island.

@33BFO

at last you take a island,any hint of storyline.

All the best for your project.

It's that Ox Hay Cart and Water Buffalo Cattle.

Sorry for double posting. BIG NEWS:

I have started compiling first civilian campaign mission. Release date: Unknown.

Listen Me now:

Shit. I removed those "Mig_Anim" and "Farm_Animal" in mission.sqs . Now i get the same error: Missing Addons :Mig_Anim. Is that whole Mig Animals pack block of s*t or what is wrong here??? 1st mission coming soon Packed and Unpacked so you can help me to remove that addon problem which is like block of shit. Sorry for my swearing here.

NEW LINK IN POST #24

Get rid of that bug:mad::mad:. please.

Again. It's me:

Help. Help. Help me to get rid of this addon problem because I want to use this addon in my missions.

Edited by 33BO11OF00
Link Removed

that error is come on screen,but missions are playable,make a statement in your readme that mission is playable with this error