Sign in to follow this  
WKK Gimbal

A "happy" website

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 12 2002,13:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Have you lost your sence  smile.gif

Ghehehehe

peter_flies2_adj_680h.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

No, why? I like green!!! Later after work I get my hair cut like this sexy man, then I buy a hat like this one owns. Then I`ll hop and hug myself through my hometown and get myself a girlfriend. A fairy told me...

S W E E T ! ! !

I see. She is not soldier.

Anyway she is first woman playing OFP I know about.

I mean The Avon Lady, not the green thing above ^.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bart.Jan @ April 12 2002,13:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avon Lady is realy Lt. Colonel ?

avoncard.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No, see HERE and hold your cursor on the photo. It says:

No,it's not really me, ya dim-wits. Her name is Laura Rosenberg. She is a female infantry instructor in the IDF- and that's the truth!

Avon-Lady herself is namely:

Who am I really? I'm a working housewife, doing software development and managing a household that includes my husband and seven terrific kids (I kid you not!wink.gif. We live in Jerusalem, Israel, the eternal capital of the Jewish people.

I hope she never find this topic.

She should not be pleased to see mentions about her beside this 48-years old Peter Pan (like he says).

Check out these other pixies, a bit more pleasing to the eye.

pf_nicolefairy.jpgpf_gabriel.jpg

jf_dark_fairy.jpg

-=Die Alive=-

It should sounds perverse but I closely looked at these weird pictures and there is my question :

Is that old little boy MAN ? I can not find a proof. You know this elastic pants ...

Or if he is using ballet trick with whip-cord and leg all the day ...  sad.gif

Thinking too much about THIS is indeed perverse. Better stop it. It`s better for your health, too!  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ April 12 2002,14:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thinking too much about THIS is indeed perverse. Better stop it. It`s better for your health, too!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes you are right. I'll rather go to study pixies Major Fubar

posted, before I start to call this little boy "My precioussss". biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 12 2002,01:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OMG, this *guy* got dumped by his "girlfriend"!!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

She got fed up following him cause the psychiatrist made her?

wow.gif Oh my god ! smile.gif

It looks like most of weird people have ballet as their hobby. Or the ballet makes people weird ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bart.Jan @ April 12 2002,14:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or the ballet makes people weird ?<span id='postcolor'>

I think that`s the reason! If children get on your nerves, put them into ballet lessons and you want recognize them, when they come back sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 11 2002,10:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">acckkk *siezure*

.......urge to kill.....rising<span id='postcolor'>

LOL

See? this is why we need a good old fashioned, 'they-invade-us' kind of war. Damn Americans have obviously had it too good for too long

anyone up for an invasion of florida? we can destroy the guys house with BB guns

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ April 12 2002,14:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bart.Jan @ April 12 2002,14:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or the ballet makes people weird ?<span id='postcolor'>

I think that`s the reason! If children get on your nerves, put them into ballet lessons and you want recognize them, when they come back  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif I don't want you be my daddy !  tounge.gif

I`ll jump onto the next C130 here at Frankfurt Airbase. Erasing him would be a great pleasure for humanity!!! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bart.Jan @ April 12 2002,15:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ April 12 2002,14:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bart.Jan @ April 12 2002,14:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or the ballet makes people weird ?<span id='postcolor'>

I think that`s the reason! If children get on your nerves, put them into ballet lessons and you want recognize them, when they come back  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif I don't want you be my daddy !  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I know! I`m cruel, harsh and mean! tounge.gif

The only thing that makes me want children is the fact that they can clean and wash up great with their little hands biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ April 12 2002,15: 02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I`ll jump onto the next C130 here at Frankfurt Airbase. Erasing him would be a great pleasure for humanity!!!   tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don't think that kind of spontaneous action is a good idea.

Maybe someone who lives near shoud do some inteligence about this entity. We can not be sure if it is human. He can be even immortal (or he can has respawn trigger or respwn area hidden somewhere in basement).

Or maybe he is human and he is seriously ill - so our duty is guarantee him treatment - his illness can be contagious or if he has gf it can be veneral disease.