Sign in to follow this  
Aodan

Way point and trigger etc etc... tutorials

I just got arma2, and i finished the campaign. I need a good o'l strait forward tutorial on triggers,waypoints, etc etc. my goal is to get a flight of A-10s to bomb a target when i want them to.

Edited by Aodan

Recent;y, when i was starting a Cobra AIR SUPPORT mission, when i made it so it wouldnt come imediatly, (COBRA1 set fuel 0;) it said something like this: "Expect nothing, bool", and it was really ludicris because it made no sense. Help!

If you want a flight of A-10's then all you have to do is place how ever many you want and when you place them there is a box called "special" change that to "flying". After that you need to click on waypoints (F4) and single click on the leader of the A-10's. You then have to double click on the unit you want them to bomb and in the waypoint type choose destroy. Now if you test it you should see all of your A-10's attacking the unit you placed the waypoint on, if it's not working you either misunderstood what I said or I've typed this wrong haha.

Here is a video of my A-10 bombing run

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNQM8j82XsY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNQM8j82XsY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

I need a good o'l strait forward tutorial on triggers,waypoints, etc etc.

I wrote a lot of editing tutorials for Waypoints, triggers, the Editor himself...and many more. Have a look here. But only in german. ;)

I wrote a lot of editing tutorials for Waypoints, triggers, the Editor himself...and many more. Have a look here. But only in german. ;)

I've give my left testicle for an english translation :pet5: