Sign in to follow this  
caprera

Where to ask for someone to Join a mod-team ?

I'm new to Arma2 modding and my abilities are limited to textures, like my partner. To go on with out project we need someone capable in modeling but i don't know where/who ask to...

Our aim is a pack of russian special forces that started with the release of a retexture of BI Spetsnaz and their new setup with the weapon pack by Vilas.

Now we need new models for different uniforms and vests.

Hope this is the right place to ask ;)

I'm not sure where the 'appropriate' place is. But in the past I've seen this stuff done in the A&M: Discussion forum. It usually takes the form of a 'Here's what I have so far. I need help to finish the project' sort of request. Usually if you have something already done, the project is more enticing to others because there's a lot of smoke blown up various orifices on the Internet. People don't want to get involved in something going nowhere.

Addons & Mods: Discussion is the place to go. However as Max already said you should present your Mod idea with as much details as possible. Especially in which areas you need people.

We already have a release Wolle. Btw thanks all for indications, i'll ask there ;)