Sign in to follow this  
Karimloo

Any one making the works for a Call of Duty Mod?

Not a request just a question.

Anyone have plans to make a Call of Duty Models mod? Like not the exact but maybe %90 like it? Like COD4 Iraqi Insurgents I think around the first few missions, Woodland and those I think Urban SAS the ones in the black suit and Gas Mask, maybe the Russians too. Then Mw2's Rangers and Task Forces characters like Ghost.

I'm not a fan of Call of Duty, but their models and decals on their soldiers are gorgeous. Too bad the Call of Duty sucks (I.e is not ARMA (awesome)).

This really just looks like a request reworded into a question pertaining to the existance of a COD addon.

Anyone have plans to make a Call of Duty Models mod? Like not the exact but maybe %90 like it? Like COD4 Iraqi Insurgents I think around the first few missions, Woodland and those I think Urban SAS the ones in the black suit and Gas Mask, maybe the Russians too. Then Mw2's Rangers and Task Forces characters like Ghost.

I'm not a fan of Call of Duty, but their models and decals on their soldiers are gorgeous. Too bad the Call of Duty sucks (I.e is not ARMA (awesome)).

The models are actually terrible. Go check them out ported over the garrys mod in source. They are low poly and trashy. There is someone on these forums who has such models availible if you want them...you could do a quick search to find them.

Someone port over the russian soldiers from MW2 as they were state of the art and perfectly researched ( as if they even spend 5 mins on that ). :D

Seriously, in MW2 the SAS and some other models looked very decent but in ArmA i think they just wouldnt fit in if the rest of the game looks completely different.

Hi is anyone like making a mod that I'm like not really like interested in and stuff? Just like some stuff is cool and other stuff, like sucks. Anyone?

if you want call of duty go play COD..... if you want ghost recon go play it..... thoese games are so unrealistic where you just run to the next spot and shoot, run to the next spot and shoot etc.