Sign in to follow this  
manzilla

(SP)ACE Cutting All Ties

Hey thanks for this mission! I can't play it though, because I keep passing out after 20 meters. This never happened in any other mission. Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

It's ACE2 so there's a stamina system. Either drop some equipment or don't go sprinting around, you need to move slower. In the gear menu on the top you'll see the weight in kg's. That needs to be lower in order to sprint longer.

Thanks for the reply. At first I also thought it happened due to my gear, but then I dropped most of the stuff and it still didn't change. Even if I don't sprint at all. Strange. I guess I'll just play your next mission now.

Thanks for the reply. At first I also thought it happened due to my gear, but then I dropped most of the stuff and it still didn't change. Even if I don't sprint at all. Strange. I guess I'll just play your next mission now.

I'll check it out today. Thanks for the info.

Hey I just tried this again I have no problems with passing out once I hit the ground. It could be that you are injuring yourself when you land. If you are going to fast you will injure/kill yourself. Try slowing down before you get close to the touchdown.(s + shift keys to slow down)

I can't seem to replicate this at all and I've never had this issue posted yet. Most likely it's what I described above or some content you are using with ACE2 is conflicting.

thanks for your efforts man. sorry for being so noob, I'm perhaps just too unexperienced and doing something awfully wrong. Played The Conqueror and liked it very much. Looking forward to your next one!

Any specific reason for using group link rather than just UPS or UPSMON?

Yes.... many, many reasons. I also use UPSMON for other groups as well though. I only use parts of UPSMON though. I'd love to use more of it but the example mission that comes with it is useless for me and ReadMes are never my friends.

Edited by Manzilla