Sign in to follow this  
subliminalss

SOM Module in Warfare.

I seem to have a little problem. In my warfare game (SP) i cant get the warfare working right. i have tried it with a few different warfares, anyway the isue is this.

Warfare working perfect and assigning missions however i cannot accept or interact with anything to do with SOM through the communication tab. i use many scripts including the US-support script which can allow me to add each support (arty,transport,airstrike) and the rest at a mouseclick. however nothing is working. Im just stuck with the options to send units, disband units and send money. etc

im sure i didnt have this problem the last time i made a huge Single player warfare game.

Has anyone else encountered this and possibly found a fix. All the best JT

yes i did bumb in to this, just wait until tonight i will release a new version of customized warfare in your mission.

do you reckon you'll be able to make it ACE compatible not demanding btw just wandering. also curious as to what your experience is with editing the units you can buy do you think it will be easy to add an entire British army. I find i have an abundance of US units and mods but i have a similar size UK force comparable to the origional US army. i.e. regular inf, special forces, cars,tanks, and all dynamic of air, (light,med,heavy,attack) i feel i might be trying to do to much with reinforcements, SOMS,Warfare and scripts like fastroping.

well.. no it will not be easy... but yes it can be done, first you need patience then .... all the other things..

I think im going to do it with a British version of your script pack and leave the yanks to deal with the war. Im loving the progress with the FOB and its various forms i.e US support and the newer version I would like to suggest 1 thing and thats the UAV. personally i loved the humvee deployable version rather than the build able UAV at the FOB (just sharing btw no where near criticizing). Also missing the heli support however i think the features you've added are really great work.

Keep at it.

p.s.Just curious but was it when mixing the script pack and the warfare script that you ran into the SOM issue with using the artillery firebase.

yep exactly... i did manage to fire it but you need to change some parameters...

BTW on your scripts pack it says buy inf 1500 (at the barracks) they only cost the player 500 m8.

realy?... ok well then its an issue... i will fix that

i did not noticed, thanks

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

are you a good scripter? i need some help on a project. . . The Tsar Bomb , biggest nuclear bomb in Arma

Hi lucilk,

Is it possible to turn off armour and air support and just have infantry warfare? ive just downloaded the latest version and will check after work but thought id ask now :)