Sign in to follow this  
McArcher

MCTI - Return of CTI

Would you like to see an ACE2 version of MCTI ?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see an ACE2 version of MCTI ?

• Yes, we need it. And we don't need non-ACE2 version.
    • Yes, we need it. And we also need non-ACE2 version.
    • No. We don't need ACE2 version.
    • Where am I ?

MCTI R3 40vs40 is available. See changelog for changes.

ed: oops, I forgot to cut "_ds" from mission's name, but it's not criminal :) this will be fixed with future patches. next will be: building with Repair Trucks.

Edited by McArcher

Mission updated to version R4.

---------- Post added at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was at 22:39 ----------

Please, if you post information about MCTI, copy the latest one from the first post in the thread. It is regularly updated.

MCTI R5 40vs40 is now available! Many improvements and additional stuff!

Have found some bugs in R5, they will be fixed soon...

Edited by McArcher

MCTI R6 40vs40 comes out.

Grouping all players at the side has been removed, it caused critical bugs. Some other improvements have been done. See changelog.

Actually there were many options to choose, such as starting funds ect.

binkster had 1 working for A-1,

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=55385

After playing the SP/Scenarios/My Missions/New Mission/03: Defender built in ArmA2, I feel someone could get this to work.

It was ok but the ai in A1 caused so many bugs I gave up... plus I couldnt get a hold on the Jip.

I appreciate very much a new mfcti/crcti - loved it in OFP, didn't do anything else.

By building barracks I died.

Maybe smashed with stones? ;-)

Then I couldn't get rid of the building circle (just optics) but also didn't get the option to build again ...

I appreciate very much a new mfcti/crcti - loved it in OFP, didn't do anything else.

By building barracks I died.

Maybe smashed with stones? ;-)

Then I couldn't get rid of the building circle (just optics) but also didn't get the option to build again ...

BIS Construction Interface can really kill a person if a structure goes on him.. I cannot do anything with that.

What did you mean about getting rid of circle? It disappears when you leave the CoIn (by Backspace button).

How and when did it happen?

Btw, soon will be a new update with basic AI working and more...

Edited by McArcher

MCTI mission has been updated to version R7 !

This release makes mission playable at last! Many bugs are fixed now.

Basic AI engine is now available! See changelog to know everything.

Message to people from Armaholic, Armedassault.info and others, who post information on their websites:

Please update all the information about the mission from first post in this thread. Thank you.

MCTI R8 40vs40 is out. Fixed a lot of bugs again.

(I think, now there are no more critical bugs left).

bonddd,

ACE2 support will be soon, in new releases.

Thanx Archer, will try that R8.

ACE2 - that can wait. :p

Making it as good as crcti bwmod has been - meaning only the tactical possiblities - seems much more important to me - my PERSONAL opinion.

Let's get them over the stamina 'problem' first! :p

And ... we need to have more PvP-missions that aren't connected to mods.

People at the beginning will lose interest if it takes too much to download before being able to start a PvP.

ACE2-sixupdater might be a good solution, works fine for me, but the very "learning curve" is already much too steep for many.

Arma2 is already a very complex game and ACE2 is additionally incredibly detailed - and gives an advantage if you know how to use all the details - like knowing the windspeed and direction when snipering.

I like ACE2 - but I find Arma2 to be too young :( for it. No problem in 12 months. :rolleyes:

It's already forking into ACE2-groups with "no-stamina" and normal ACE2 ... :eek:

Just my 2cents.

we need to have more PvP-missions that aren't connected to mods.

Of course, it is a good way, but Arma2 is not a balanced game, and sooner or later we will need to have addons anyway, i think. Just one example: I had to delete all the airplanes from mission, because BIS didn't include transport plane for East side, though we know, in real life Russian Federation has at least IL-76, AN-124 and so on... C-130 had no analog to balance forces. And also, they included latest airplanes for West but no modern airplanes for East...Let alone poor variety of T-72s (no modern modifications) and no T-90A/S... Game needs A LOT OF ADDONS, to my mind :D

Btw, MCTI R9 40vs40 is out!

R9

- Added: Apache AH-64D and AH-64D Sidewinder aircrafts, brought by 1.05 patch to Arma2;

- Added: Game ending camera scripts;

- Changed: Aircraft prices;

- Changed: [R3F] scripts modified to use hint instead of globalChat command to display system messages to player.

Edited by McArcher

Updated second download mirror (armedassault.info ).

MCTI R10 40vs40 is out. Changelog in first post of this thread.

Unfortunately, I tested it only on non-dedicated server, because dedicated 1.07 server is bugged. But, fortunately, changes in the mission were so small that there's nothing that shouldn't work on dedicated, i think.

---------- Post added at 00:33 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

Official MCTI website is also updated with new design.

---------- Post added at 01:18 ---------- Previous post was at 00:33 ----------

Updated mission description.

Edited by McArcher