Sign in to follow this  
§nake

Kill th birds kill the birds

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 07 2002,10:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Daeng! what kinda gargoyles have AA capability?!?<span id='postcolor'>

Anti Aviary?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (§nake @ April 07 2002,10:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you could use those as burgler alarms..  bwahaha...<span id='postcolor'>

Didn't Robert Pettrie try one with a doberman sound way back on the Dick Van Dyke Show?

Ouch! Rusty memory access.

LOL!!!! I'd like to see that!!!!

Gargoyle 1: "Flock of birds approaching, 400"

Gargoyle 2: "Ready to fire"

Bird leader: "Approaching unidentified object, 400"

Gargoyle 1: "Fire!!"

(gargoyle 2 fires rocks at birds and makes loud noises)

Bird Leader: "Contact"

Bird 1: "1, injured"

Bird 2: "2, injured"

Bird 3: "3, injured"

Bird 4: "4, injured"

Bird 6: "6, injured"

Bird Leader: "5, report status"

Bird 5: .......

Bird Leader: "Oh, no, 5 is down!"

Bird leader: "Retreat!"

smile.gif

*yes, i'm drunk again biggrin.gif

looks like bad copy of Disney's Hunch back of Notre Dam tounge.gif

I can really identify with this thread.

All thru our spring, some black birds (minors?) decided that 4.30-5.00 in the morning was a good time to sit on the powerlines and trees outside my house (and further down the street) and sing LOUDLY.

This very nearly cost me my sanity. To make matters worse, my asshole friends would tease me about it, tell me I was imagining it. AAAAARGH!

I say, kill the f**kers, kill em all, wipe our every feathered bastard in your neighborhood. What I wouldn't give for a sensory deprivation tank as a bed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ April 06 2002,21:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man, u can either use a flamethrower or move to another place. If you stay at home you will end up drowning in bird shit...<span id='postcolor'>

hhmmmmmm.... improvised flamethrowers......

how about a homemade bird zapper?...based on the bug zapper design, just more bird oriented...maybe with a motion sensor and timer or something smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ April 07 2002,13:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hhmmmmmm.... improvised flamethrowers......<span id='postcolor'>

Why improvise?

flamethrower.jpg

wow.gif

there arent that many that owns non-improvised flamethrowers are there thou? and would they even be willing to lend it out? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([Dogi] @ April 07 2002,14:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and would they even be willing to lend it out? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Looks like it. Click on the link in my post above.

You pantsies.. flamethrowers are for little girls.

This is how I kill my birds:

mm-pic-c.jpg

LGM-30F Minuteman II Nuclear ICBM

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 07 2002,14:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You pantsies.. flamethrowers are for little girls.

This is how I kill my birds:<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif There are birds on mars? wow.gif

A flamethrower would be nice, you could eat some roasted birds then biggrin.gif

Or perhaps you could hire a 'delta force' player, I always had a good laugh when i yelled really loud during a game: BIIIIIIIRD!!!

And then everybody looks up and we all start shooting at that bastard biggrin.gif

Kinda reminds me of that south park episode.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ April 07 2002,18:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A flamethrower would be nice, you could eat some roasted birds then biggrin.gif

Or perhaps you could hire a 'delta force' player, I always had a good laugh when i yelled really loud during a game: BIIIIIIIRD!!!

And then everybody looks up and we all start shooting at that bastard biggrin.gif

Kinda reminds me of that south park episode.<span id='postcolor'>

shooting birds is legal and also very easy at <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>The Friendly Place</span>

if you go there the birds will disapear wow.gif

Post that again Nobby and you leave.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ April 07 2002,19:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Post that again Nobby and you leave.<span id='postcolor'>

I'd delete it place. confused.gif

advertising mofos mad.gif

ah well.. it's raining and snowing.. so no birds today.. just OF all day looooong wow.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (§nake @ April 07 2002,20:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ April 07 2002,19:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Post that again Nobby and you leave.<span id='postcolor'>

I'd delete it place.   confused.gif

advertising mofos  mad.gif

ah well..  it's raining and snowing..  so no birds today..  just OF  all day looooong   wow.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Interesting question:

1) Can we call Placebo "Place"?? Then I have jokes that want to come out smile.gif