Sign in to follow this  
ray243

Eagle wing crash and no AH64?

So, somehow, I can't seem to find the apache. Could it be because of the addons I downloaded? I restarted several times, and still can't find it.

And, I tried eagle wing, and it crashes when I choose recuit.

Help please!

So, somehow, I can't seem to find the apache. Could it be because of the addons I downloaded? I restarted several times, and still can't find it.

And, I tried eagle wing, and it crashes when I choose recuit.

Help please!

Have you got the hotfix update?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=92322

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8853

I can see AH-64D in editor, Side: BLUFOR or Empty, Faction: USMC, Class: Air, Unit: AH-64D

Edited by Goodboys

Unpack the hotfix, inside you will find 2 files ...

missions_ew.pbo

missions_ew.pbo.bi.bisign

Put them in your ArmA2 Addons folder, they will replace the ones that are there already.

Planck

thanks again

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Er, crap, it still can't work. I tried loading it the mission again, my arma 2 crashed. Yes, I put them in AddOns.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Ok, so I played the vanilla version. The apache is clearly inside.

Why is it so hard to get help :(

sorry for bumping.

Seems maybe the ah64 pbo didn't get copied across, go into your editor, double click on the map, select BLUFOR / USMC / Air / then just under the AH-1Z should be the AH-64D...

...I suggest that if it is not there (in the editor) reinstalling the 1.05 patch will probably fail (patch already installed or whatever) so you'll need to reinstall the whole game :( but as far as I know you only need to install the 1.05 patch to update to 1.05... of course)

Good Luck :)

Edit: have read that some ppl need to install 1.04 before 1.05... not sure why but try if needed :)