Sign in to follow this  
-ASA-ODEN

Oden Warfare Pack

Manually set towns all over Takistan - good job rmk80!

Definately ok with if you upload it - just remember to add your name in mission.sqm :) (and edit the mission folder before you pack it, ISAF105rmk.. maybe? hehe) - will try it on my server fo'sho.

AI parachute is in plan as that was part of earlier oden warfare (arma1 iirc) but player para from base will not be there - too easy :P

the "downloadable content" is because BIS nifty little "activateAddons" call and I have never been able to get rid of this no matter where I put them - look in rpt and you'll see a "activating OA" etc. message even before the warfare2vehicles error - same for BAF stuff. I decided to live with it. Actually I even tried to live without the "activateAddons" call as I removed the warfare module but I did not have any success despite I couldn't find this killer-call in any other module loaded at start of the game - didn't check the ARTY module but that should be loaded after the init-sequence. I'll surely andup insane before I kill this one haha.

Nice you found the OA standalone error, maybe ppl will stop connect/disconnect on my server running the ISAF version - will try to fix that (is there a way to run OA "standalone mode" in a CO install?)

I've been playing on the Oden Warfare Pack 105r lately and have been having problems loading the mission for Kulima.

I went to your site and downloaded the newest release of 105r and went and downloaded the newest release of Kulima and it still gives me the error message.

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on

downloadable content that has been deleted.kulima

I can't think of anything else to do. I've downloaded all the newest releases…could it have been made using an older release of Kulima? I have Kulima2.2

I pretty much only play CTI and really wanna try to get maps for all the islands I have and would love to get this one working for my collection.

Kulima shouldn't be in the pack :)

IIRC I removed Kulima some time ago due to the horrid config it had - no idea what version it was.

When I have time and mood for a revisit on Kulima I'll have a look at it but right now I'm all into moving pogoman's "Insurgency" over to Chernarus to play some woodland Brits - so awesome.

btw, if you create a single-unit mission on Kulima 2.2 in editor, do you have "kulima" in the addons[]-section of that mission.sqm then? Maybe the author changed the cfgPatches classname (God forbid)?

I finally figured out what was up with the 1.05r Warfare Kulima maps. The mission.sqm was calling for "thirsk" and "kulima". I do have Thirsk, but the current version of Kulima v2.2 is "act_kulima" I just went through the mission.sqm and stopped it from pestering me about Thirsk and changed it from "kulima" to "act_kulima" and it worked just fine.

I'm gonna see if I can get this on Jade Groove and Namalsk too. If I do Namalsk it'll use the NIM Dynamic Weather & KuiK's Winter Camo Pack for a more wintry feel.

^_^,v,,

Edited by kage74

Any chance of this being converted to Operation Arrowhead? I think your Warfare variants are the best because they are direct mods of the original BIS Warfare rather than the ever so popular Benny Edition.

Nope.

This version is disbanded as it takes way too much effort to repair the thing with each BIS patch.

*sniffle* :pet5:

Oden 105r and Warfare BE have always been my fav CTI to play. BE is great, but too complex sometimes and it doesn't cover all the islands I've got. Oden 105r has some of the maps that I didn't get from Benny. Also, it's easier for me to port over to other islands that neither version covers. I wanna be able to play CTI on every island I've got.

It's sad to hear you no longer support this Warfare, but I will definitely continue playing it.

:war:

Edited by kage74